Chocolate tia

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
skunky_McBag

Chocolate tia

Post by skunky_McBag »

This shit is nost definately the bomb. Its sweet and its so potent, it knocked me on my arse for thirty minutes after one joint ;o)
Anyone else tried it?
Guest

Post by Guest »

Bullet proof the bitch and im gone (/11 was a great day for muslims
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

30 min isnt too long
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

anything thai is a schwag plant and ins't too good.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

When i smoke im high for like 5 hours :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users