THE DREAMERY - post your authentic dreams here.

Discuss poems from this section, or post one of your own here

Moderators: weedguru_animal, Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

THE DREAMERY - post your authentic dreams here.

Post by Caro »

I started this thread because I'm convinced that the dream world is related to consciousness, the soul, and by extension awareness after physical death. I want accounts of your dreams, but there is one condition: they must be authentic. By authentic I mean written within 10 minutes of waking. No "I had this dream once and..." because you lose all the vital quirky details when you do it that way. If your dream is crazy and makes sense to no one but you, please annotate (annotate means to explain ;)) the details that are particular to your life. Some dreams are just jumbled information from life played out in the boundless dream world. Some are information from the dream world, some are prophecy, some are projected thought... most are a mixture, I think. I intend to write down more of my dreams to preserve them and try and figure them out. When you write it down immediately you are a scribe, bringing me inportant information from the world of sleep, which is like the spirit world. Thank you!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Set 23

We (me and most of the family) were going to to the property. Our group got separated somehow. The smaller group was going to make it there bfore sunset. The larger group got held up at the last stop, this… magic hotel in the Pryor foothills. This place had a magic entrance, a closet that would put you high up on the trail, it would get you there much faster. We were looking for the entrance but couldn’t remember which guest room it was in. The rooms were absolutely stunning. The furniture in every one was magnificent, but it still reminded me of the upstairs in Plymouth. Finally as it was nearing midnight we asked someone to help and they told us where the portal was. How do you know it? I asked. My aunt said that when her husband looked into the mirror on the door, his reflection had no teeth. It was kind of scary. Just when everyone was ready to leave my heart sank into my stomach – I had forgotten t o wear a coat. Not only that, but I had forgotten a sleeping bag and any extra clothes as well. I was bummed for my safety and humiliated, and we couldn’t lose any more time so everyone started to leave. I looked down and instead of the tennis shoes I had been wearing were two mismatched, highly uncomfortable shoes – a slipper and a rainboot. I would never make it there in those! I started frantically looking for my shoes in the lobby of the hotel. I looked up into the eyes of a really cute bartender. He had cool hair. I told him my problem. He said he had some ladies shoes – but pulled out a black canvas walmart pair. Those aren’t my shoes, I said, but they’ll have to do. Then I looked down to find my good shoes on my feet after all. With relief I laughed and hugged the cute boy, who turned passion on me when I touched him; he swept me up and carried me to the door, kissing my neck, holding me and enjoying my laughter until it was time to go.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6579
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Post by weedguru_animal »

nice idea caro, not sure how relevent it is for the poems section but i guess maybe youd find more people here willing to sensibly contribute. i would love to stick a dream or two but my dreams are crazy vivd and always involving someone i know. It is kinda normal for me to wake up still involved emotionally in what i was dreaming about. if it is ultra vivid i can wake a little, and i realize that I have been somewhere else, its not a realziation of 'oh it was just a dream'. i have a realization that i have done, felt and been physically somewhere else. i think the most recurring dreams revole around me been hunted by a group of pyschopaths or just one. i pretty much always get away, but it is also common for me tyo be pretty savage in my self defense to the extent where i tool myself up with weapons and put knifes through peoples heads, anyway thats just a healthy sense of self-preservation. I see my dreams as real events just ona different level to everyday physical existance.anyway instead of contributing a dream i will maybe write a poem about dreams.good luck with the investigation!
animal
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

caro this thread is amazing what a god damm gud idea ill post a dream when i nxt hav 1 and im stoned and about to go to bed soo well see in the morning lol
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

November 7

So may different elements, forgotten. It was a boy dream. A party. A deep pool with hot dudes in it. I dived. I could breath under water! “yeah, you just keep a pocket of air in your mouth and whenever you’re upside down, you can inhale”! A gathering in a plush room. Tired people. I thought I was being undressed but I was so tired I couldn’t tell. Then I thought I was being dressed again. The cutest one snuggled next to me, almost asleep. He put his arm around me. I liked it. Then he awoke with a start and looked at me accusingly, as if to say I seduced him and he wanted no part of touching me. I was smooth, I laughed it off. Time to leave. Pressing white walls like the ones at baptism. The walls were breathing, slick oozing and white, constricting. If you let them touch you, you were sucked in to the soothing entity of the walls. She made it sound good but I wanted to get away, and I did. A path, stones, water, trees. I looked down and laughed; he had undressed me, and when he put my clothes back on he dressed me in his own underwear, boxers with hearts and yapping dog heads.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Owen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:54 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Owen »

my friend keeps having dreams where i die like one was when i got stabbed after trying to protect her from a bloke weilding a knife and me and a load of her friends fell off a cliff and she jus cudn't hold us and we fell, she has them like every night, i just dont get it...
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high. so if at first u dont succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
[img]http://www.jaytv.com/mad2/images/twiztid.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Wait a sec before this thing gets rolling. Caro you said you beleive that dreams are related to the conscioiusness? I will sometimes be doing something and out of nowhere I can swear that Ive done the exact thing before cept for ive done it in a dream. And I know I have is this what you are talking about? Or did you just mean that dreams are somehow otherwise connected?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

cutthecashflow wrote:I will sometimes be doing something and out of nowhere I can swear that Ive done the exact thing before cept for ive done it in a dream.
Now that happens to me all the time, mad thing!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I'm not sure how they work, only that... well take my dream about being able to breathe underwater. Or maybe you have a dream you can fly. My current hypothesis is that you take your spirit form when you dream, only you don't have full access to the spiritual realm, because you are still connected to your body. Maybe that is why weird shit happens and you can't control it. But if you dream you can fly, or some other super power, and it seems so real and cool, well I think that is because when you take your spirit form in the spirit world you are absolutely not limited. It's all about projected thought on the other side. Maybe that's why Heaven is so heavenly: all you have to do is think it, and it will be. Mayeb all a spirit needs to breathe underwater is one little pocket of air. But when you dream you are not in conscious control, and many times you project things from your physical life into that world, and they don't mesh in any sensical way. A lot of my dreams, I've noticed, say something about me... usually that I really want a hot dude. I'm going to try and write them down and post them here, even if they are dumb, so that I may look back and ascertain some patterns. Here is the one I had last night. The most interesting thing about it, is the possibility that this real guy is with a new woman (which is okay), and that I picked that up through psychic means. This dream ponits out my insecurities several times - my insecurities are the main theme. Another interesting point is that when i woke up, my mouth was sticky and very unpleasantly dry - so bad that it woke me up before I could find what I was looking for! The connection between the physical world and the dream world is mysterious and intriguing. Remember, the ONLY way to accurately record a dream is to write it down IMMEDIATELY upon waking, before your conscious mind has a chance to analyze or lie. Please join me in this study.

Nov 8
Unrequited love. Didn’t he understand that the only reason I came to Canada with my family was to see him? Why had I been camped out in the gym of his highschool for over a day? The one glimpse I caught of him, and another girl was rubbing his back. But I was still determined to see him. I came back and looked. He was gone and all of the students were getting ready for awards, or instructions or something. I could see my report card; it was marred with terrible grades. There was some kind of … thing in my mouth, a retainer, that made my mouth so dry, so dry. I got stuck in he hallway of a classroom, watching the teacher accidentally try to teach two classes at once. He was slightly embarrassed but turned back to one class as though I were not in between the two, as though I did not have a pressing question of my own to ask. Where was he? I climbed up and over metal bars, a metal staircase. I knew he was at the top, and he was instructing. Genius of the school.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

If its cool with ya im gonna post mine to. Allthough my dreams are never really that vivid. I guess once and awhile they are. But ya I am just curioius as to how this will work out.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

It's more than cool with me - I want everyone to have a place to store the first impressions of their dreams, plus I might learn something about the interconnectedness of the dream world and reality and death. Just remember "I had a dream a few weeks ago in which"... doesn't do anyone any good because dreams are tainted by conscious time. You can and should analyze your dreams, one day, one month, one year ofter recording them, but the only way to discover anything meaningful with them is to record them immediately. If you wake up from a dream, open up Word and write it down, immediately. Within the first few minutes of waking you will be able to express it perfectly without tainting it. Good luck, I can't wait to read some of your authentic dreams, and you will grow as a person too if you faithfully record what happens when you lose consciousness.

HERE ARE A FEW VERY GOOD TOPICS ABOUT DREAMING FROM STONER DIALOGUE PAST:

LUCID DREAMING

More on Lucid dreaming

The Sixth Sense
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

...And while I was searching I just HAD to post this. This is the most insane dream I have ever had, becaus eit is EERILY prophetic. I dreamed it and wrote it down about one hour before The World trade Center Towers received two impacts and ceased to exist... my dream paralelled it perfectly.


What follows is an exact transcript of a dream I was woken up by and had to write down. This occured on Spet 11, 2001 at 5:30 am.

There was up to seven of us, but D [my boyfriend] was not there. There was another man, in a tropical place. We were all in the sea as children. My mother was there, smiling con the capsized raft. We were unafraid as the huge swells came down over our heads. Danny [my younger brother] was there, and for a moment, I was seven and he was three, and the saltwater was all there is... we all ended up on shore. I'm in the arms of this man, who doesn't have a face only an extremely tan body. [I've since realized this is probably my older brother who died of cancer].
We all run to the motel room on the beach. I can't shake the feeling that we are all children as I see my [adult] reflection in the full length mirror. I stand in the bedroom doorway. My mother is sitting on the crisply made bed, talking with Michael [ex stepdad]. The old Michael. They are negotiating.
I hear shrieks as the water slams into this man-made structure, shrieks of joy. As the water swirls around my feet and out the door, I walk outside to join the fun. Another huge, indescribable wave slams us and then receeds. It is the tide of this unnatural place. A stupid smile is on my face as I await the next wave, and when it doesn't come, I climb the pile of driftwood to peer out at the horizon. The landscape is frightening: mud. I can hear enormous sucking, like a vacuum in space, and the land is muddy and empty, for the sea has left me.


No shit I copied it word for word from the way I wrote it down that morning. I remember my bf asking me why I was up and I told him I had a bad dream, that I just had to write down. As if it wasn't surreal enough to wake up a couple hours later to see on live tv two planes hit the towers, causing them both to collapse, I had to contend with that dream...conclusive evidence in my mind that there are realms most humans just don't have conscious access to...
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

What if you have another life like a fantasy life and you live this life out through your dreams. Maybe if you wrote the information down long enough one huge connection could come out of the deal. Freaky stuff. Theres always something around the corner it just always seems like the corner keeps turning so your always one step out of reach. Thats the way I feel after Ive awakend from a dream. Always have that feeling that I was so close then let it slip. Looking for one connection for things to make sense.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1088
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:56 am
Location: P.G., British Columbia
Contact:

Post by Zen »

That's Deja Vu cutthecashflow... I get that constantly, it feels like I'm living in the matrix or something. Even today, I swear to god I went throught htwhole same series of events looking for the phonebook to call down to the mechanic's shop. It was really wierd cause the last time I had done that was.... a couple months ago at least.

But I seriously get these waves all of a sudden and the whole memory of what I"m about to do just comes slammin back to me, and I'm just like "whoa.... that was wiierd"

anyways
I'll try to get some good sdreamin in. I would post now but they're all "corrupted" at the moment ;)


peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Struggling to remember though my head is still thick with sleep. I was smoking out of a box with a hole in it. “Let’s get that joint going” said someone, who was talking about putting it into… some kind of another smoking device. And that was all… until… Marshall! I remember being in a large theatre with a lobby, red carpets, a busy place. We let Marshall fly around while we watched the movie, for some reason. He was tame now. Except when the movie ended the little blue parakeet was nowhere to be seen. Lines of people walked past his open cage, and I did too. Like my wallet, I thought, he’ll be coming back to us long after we leave. And I wasn’t worried.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users