I'm On Other Drugs

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: I'm On Other Drugs

Post by JTP »

10MG oxy potentiated by grapefruit juice + a lot of weed. I'm feeling pretty nice and I've not fully come up.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku »

At least you're taking reasonable oxy doses. I liked the feeling from oxy when it was prescribed to me, but when I've abused with friends, they take ridiculous amounts, and even taking half their dose makes me barf. My friends would snort one or two 80mg. Snorting even 40 made me feel like shit. I prefer to eat it and even then, eh, it's got a good buzz but bad side effects.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

Yeah, I stopped taking them and I've already got W/D. Not as bad as last time, but I'm still stressing the fuck out and running to the bathroom every 15-30 minutes. This makes sleep extremely difficult and minimal. Taking some Xanax in 15 minutes.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

Holy fuck, the Xanax knocked me out until just a few minutes ago. I need a script for this stuff ASAP.

Just popped some cyclobenzaprine (muscle relaxants). I think the trade name is Flexeril?

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

Got some opium. Been chasing the dragon. It's interesting stuff, and though there are addictive properties about it, I don't really see what would make you want to come back. ti's like a weed high, except more of a body load
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku »

How much do you trust your source? I went over to my drug dealers house once and he had just bought something sold as opium and was smoking it. He said he was pretty sure it was actually heroin. He kept smoking it anyway, but just throwing that out there. :\
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

Yeah, I think that's pretty fucked up. Opium is WAY easier to get to market than weed, especially since growing the plants is legal. At one point in my life I had a couple of p. somniferum in the woods.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

Decided to do some DMT + nitrous.

Edit: Dammit, nevermind. I can't find my cracker anywhere. Decided on shrooms instead. No peanut butter, so cube trail mix.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

about 15-20 mg of opana... damn I feel gooooood. after my last bump an hour ago I've been nodding in an out and the hardest thing for me at the moment is keeping my eyes from going cross eyed (which they are right now as I'm typing this lol). after I finish the rest of the pill I'm not touching it again for a good long time if ever again.. shit's definitely stronger than heroin. I think it's rated as being10x stronger than morphine. :spliff:

Like I said though, not touching it again... especially because even after using it once, the next day you feel like you are getting strait withdrawal from it and is extremely addicted.
Peace Not Greed.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow »

Anymore description about what this pill is Spri7e? I am interested in giving this a go.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

It's a potent opioid used as a painkiller. The "strength" he's referring to is potency by weight. It doesn't necessarily give the best high.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

I've taken morphine, heroin, oxycontin, and all those PK's and can definitely say my experience with opana was way stronger than anything I've ever done. I've only snorted the PK's listed above so the route of use was all the same... The high is almost dead on to heroin, but Opana's don't give you as much of a euphoric rush, although the comedown is far worse on Opana's than anything I've ever done. Heroin never made me feel like I really wanted to do it again the day after, and got almost no comedown whatsoever the next day.. but still, it was something that was a phase, and not to be dealt with again.

It's called Oxymorphone, around 2x stronger than Oxycontin, and 10x stronger than morphine by weight. I'll let you go in to your own research with that info as it takes a little bit of time that I don't have atm to post.. It's an awesome drug to try at least once if you are in to experimenting with things like that as I know you are CTCF, but just remember how negative the after affects of it can be after repeated use. Surprisingly my 3rd time doing it (all separated by a few months in between of use), when I posted that information, I had a much less extreme comedown than the two previous times.
Peace Not Greed.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

Sounds promising. I personally prefer opium to heroin, though. Much "trippier."

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

opium is one of the only opiates that I actually haven't had the chance of trying.. what's the effects like? I usually research my drugs before I do them, and if I don't plan on doing them, I usually just leave it alone
Peace Not Greed.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP »

I've tried more than my fair share of opiates. Of them, opium gave the widest range of effects, giving the best experience. The euphoria was amazing and the nodding is kind of unique. It's really more of a "trip." Opium feels like you smoked really good weed and it's your first time ever. Closest thing I can think of.