pipe idea?

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Chron-Tron
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Canada BC
Contact:

pipe idea?

Post by Chron-Tron »

Ok, you know that femo shit... its like clay and you bake it and it hardens. what if you made a pipe out of all femo, do you think it would work?
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

I'm thinking it would taste REALLY bad..
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
User avatar
Chron-Tron
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Canada BC
Contact:

Post by Chron-Tron »

no man, i dont think this stuff has a taste.
User avatar
El_Bristow
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:04 pm
Location: Sutton, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by El_Bristow »

lol, thats a class idea, ive got some o dat stuff, im gonna go try it!
(expect me ta post pictures when im finished!)

hope it aint posionous or summin?
Perception is everything
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

you should put the clay in a kiln and heat it and that's makes it all shiny a smooth like glass and you can paint it, but you have to use brown clay. you should look it up cause that's all I know about it.
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Don't make pipes out of fimo. I tried it when I was a kid, and you end up inhaling fimo fumes. It isn't good.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Chron-Tron
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:21 am
Location: Canada BC
Contact:

Post by Chron-Tron »

damn, i need a pipe
User avatar
El_Bristow
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:04 pm
Location: Sutton, Cambridge
Contact:

Post by El_Bristow »

arrrgghhh femo fumes, maybe i wont bake this then...

lucky i already have a massive collection of pipes, maybe il make it for the novelty value, if not to use it.
Perception is everything
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/Elpipe.gif[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/smokin.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freewebs.com/bristow/ELcream.gif[/img]
http://stonedbristow.q.fm/
User avatar
MOTSI
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:26 pm
Contact:

Post by MOTSI »

Ive tried it. Dont do it! You'll pass out. Its terrible. You can just make the bowl out of something metal or glass then decorate it with femo clay. Thats what i did. I dont like my pieces to look like metal heaps. I want them to look cool. So when im high i can watch the swirls go round and round. :shock:
I havnt been happier than i am now. A fact that depresses me immensly.
____________
Remember, its not illeagal if you dont get caught.
User avatar
MOTSI
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:26 pm
Contact:

Post by MOTSI »

Actually I was just thinking about the post and i was wondering if it was poisonous. The box says AP non-toxic. But then it says when your baking it dont inhale the fumes. Also the box says do not make bakeware, eatware, or smoking devices. I wish there was a clay that you could use that wouldnt give you cancer. Making your own pipes is way fun. If only there is a way I could do it and live to tell the tale. Oh well. Ill stick to my glass pipes.
I havnt been happier than i am now. A fact that depresses me immensly.
____________
Remember, its not illeagal if you dont get caught.
User avatar
MaGiCalPlant420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:33 pm
Location: BluntsBurge
Contact:

Post by MaGiCalPlant420 »

just go to ur local hardware store like a goodies or something thats what we have here were theres like bolts n stuff and just make one if ur that desprit
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/plaatje4gal1.jpg[/img]
User avatar
MOTSI
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 3:26 pm
Contact:

Post by MOTSI »

I make mine out of thimbles and metal pen casings. Works ok. The thimble gives it a strange taste, but its all good.
I havnt been happier than i am now. A fact that depresses me immensly.
____________
Remember, its not illeagal if you dont get caught.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users