Hmmm, maybe something wrong??

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Hmmm, maybe something wrong??

Post by endo_spark »

As I'm browsing through the forums, these big banners where pictures ones were come up that say "Error, attempted picture theft from www.weedguru.com" :?: :? :?: Is something messed up or something?? I thought it was the firewall maybe, so I disabled it, but it still does the same thing. Very annoying... is this happening to anyone else, or is it just for me??
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

everything fine when im on the forums
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Damn its still doing it almost every time. Heres what I mean:

SCREENSHOT
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

not a teche person but try using the forums with internet explorer and check for spyware on your pc
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Well, the reason why I stopped using IE was because of all the spyware, popups and adware that I was getting, so I switched to mozilla. Ive been using it for a while but this hadnt happened until today :?
User avatar
thc.trip
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:24 am
Location: US of A
Contact:

Post by thc.trip »

I dont get whats happening, you just cant see any pictures on this site?
[img]http://www.suaturma.com/metalbrasil/caixapreta/imagens/pantera/pantera_dimebag_darrell_01m.jpg[/img]
Guest

Post by Guest »

try netscape luv. thats what i USEEE but can't see a lot of shit there too... such as the shadow on names but other than that it works great
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

jus.me.n.my.pipe wrote:try netscape luv. thats what i USEEE but can't see a lot of shit there too... such as the shadow on names but other than that it works great
Well I'm using mozilla firefox.. isnt it a product of netscape? :D And it doesnt hapen with ALL the pictures, just some/
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

im using Mozilla and it works perfect :\
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I have IE and i never get the popups and spyware. But then again I have a lot of stuff blocking it so who knows.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
flynn

Post by flynn »

no idea champ....try another browser and see how it goes
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Hmm, seems to be the combination of norton internet security and the built-in security features of mozilla :? I messed around with it and it seems to have been fixed.. hopefully, dont ask me how its just fixed for now 8)
JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

Hey this happened to me too and im using internet explorer, but it only happened with jusmenmypipe's avaitar, and it seems to be fine now???
weird :?
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

does that with mine, has for a while.. but i dont give a crap if i cant see pics or avatars or the smiley things.. too lazy to try n bother fixing it
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

SlimBrowser would beat IE and Mozilla anyday.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users