Great Music To Trip To
Moderator: Moderators
- BustinTheStoner
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:36 am
- Location: Damnedville
- Contact:
Great Music To Trip To
Im gonna try acid for the first time this weekend or probly next weekend. I did my research on it and found out the facts and not some stupid myths I hear from some people, but anyway I want to know what songs would be real trippy and/or very mellow like space or something. I got some songs from bands like Tool, Pink Floyd, Deftones, and a couple of others thats are pretty awesome and trippy like even when your sober. So if anyone got any suggestions that would be awesome. 
[img]http://img26.exs.cx/img26/5421/NirvanaSig1.jpg[/img]
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
deep puddle dynamics,but i hateeeee techno on LSD, need something smoother personally, but i know a lot of people like it. Hmmm i remember being in a Blues Club on LSD, where people like read poetry and shit haha, that music sounded fuckin cool at the time, but it was live and it was this cool fat black guy...now that i think of it , anyone who can play the trumpet like that has my respect...
hard instrument
hard instrument
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Propaganda
- Bonghead

- Posts: 289
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
- Contact:
Honestly, I can't think of better music to trip to than Pink Floyd... it's just so mellow and calming... try Dark Side of the Moon (although you may want to skip track 3, On The Run) and Wish You Were Here... the Wall has some kickass songs, but you have to skip mediocre ones to find them, and hell, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Pink Floyd's very first album with Syd Barrett is great. Sounds like the Beatles, the Doors, and the Stones rolled up into one.
Oasis is a great band also... I'd listen to (What's the Story) Morning Glory, their first album.
Oasis is a great band also... I'd listen to (What's the Story) Morning Glory, their first album.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- BustinTheStoner
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:36 am
- Location: Damnedville
- Contact:
Yeah man, Pink Floyd sounds very very awesome when stoned and there so mellow so im thinking there probly gonna sound great when tripping. I think "Time" and "Comfortably Numb" is like the best mellow songs I've heard from them.Propaganda wrote:Honestly, I can't think of better music to trip to than Pink Floyd... it's just so mellow and calming... try Dark Side of the Moon (although you may want to skip track 3, On The Run) and Wish You Were Here... the Wall has some kickass songs, but you have to skip mediocre ones to find them, and hell, Piper at the Gates of Dawn, Pink Floyd's very first album with Syd Barrett is great. Sounds like the Beatles, the Doors, and the Stones rolled up into one.
Oasis is a great band also... I'd listen to (What's the Story) Morning Glory, their first album.
[img]http://img26.exs.cx/img26/5421/NirvanaSig1.jpg[/img]
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
-
Logistics
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:05 am
- Location: somewhere around barstow.
- Contact:
-
Mind Terrorist
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 747
- Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
- Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
- Contact:
-
Disraeli Gears
- Bonghead

- Posts: 178
- Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:08 pm
- Location: Blackwaterside
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
- Tr0n
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 742
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:12 pm
- Contact:
alright i never tripped before, but i can imagine Incubus's "Aqueous Transmission" would be the shit, must download it or buy the cd "morniing view". Another song, probably better for just being stoned "sick sad little world"...killer 2 minute guitar solo, and the main riff is pretty nice too. This is definently a band you should check out, cause their songs that werent singles are just as good if not better than the singles u hear on the radio.
My Cartoons
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?terms=grasso&kind=a
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users