PCP

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
etnies
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 11:36 pm
Location: new york city
Contact:

PCP

Post by etnies »

has anyone ever done pcp?
maybe this world is another worlds hell
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I've done PCP before. It's one of those drugs you should stay the hell away from.
It fucks you up pretty bad. I felt as if time and space was distorted. Kinda like separted from my body. Could see myself almost as if I was dead and looking down upon myself. Got a badass case of paranoia too.
THe effects of PCP are differnet from one time to another. Sometimes you're aggresive, sometimes passive. You can feel stimulated, or depressed. It causes confusion too, you can forget where you are , what you're doing real easily. Like you could strip and run down Main street and not know what you're doing. That's why it's so dangerous. People do weird shit, and sometimes wind up killing themselves.
You can smoke, eat or inject PCP. I tried smoking. People who inject get fucked up real bad.
Image
User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

ya i heard you can like cut your fuckin leg off and not feel it. last year there was a rapper named Big Lurch and he was on PCP and he cut open someone and started eating their lungs or liver and he was found with blood all over his face and they found the flesh in his stomache. I dunno the story exactly cuz i never read up on it but i just heard what happened from people. i think he might get the death penalty for that too.
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

NICE! :roll:

What is PCP? I only heard of it recently. I take its a synth drug but what is it for? It can't be medicinal if it gives such unpredictable effects can it?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Nutted
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:25 pm
Location: Leics
Contact:

Post by Nutted »

Never tried nor have my mates.
Where can u buy it?
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Seriously, don't. My friend did PCP once, and suddenly he went insane and started swinging at his friends. We had to punch him out to get him to stop.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Anex wrote:NICE! :roll:

What is PCP? I only heard of it recently. I take its a synth drug but what is it for? It can't be medicinal if it gives such unpredictable effects can it?
PCP is also known as Angel Dust. Believe it or not it was used on humans, and animals as an anaesthetic.
Image
User avatar
Nutted
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 6:25 pm
Location: Leics
Contact:

Post by Nutted »

weedguru_funk_doctor wrote:Seriously, don't. My friend did PCP once, and suddenly he went insane and started swinging at his friends. We had to punch him out to get him to stop.
Is he still ur friend or gone in the head?
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Nah, he never did PCP again. Forgave and forgot.
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

weedguru higher wrote: PCP is also known as Angel Dust. Believe it or not it was used on humans, and animals as an anaesthetic.
Why the hell did a drug like that get the name angel dust?!
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I have no idea!!!!
Image
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

so THAT'S what angel dust is, good thing I decided not to buy some today from my mate :shock:
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

angel dust is a stimulant drug that enhances one of your vertebrae depending on how you felt today like if you made fun of him or something or girlfiriend broke up with him or soemthing and he could never really get over it pcp brings that back out and amplifies it by 10 thats probally what happened did he ever have anything he couldnt get over?
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
User avatar
ganjageek
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 8:03 pm
Contact:

PCP...

Post by ganjageek »

Stay the fuck away from PCP, people get eaten cuz ppl use PCP..
beware...STAY WITH WEED :D
When I'm Hungry, I make myself a Kemayque Sandwich.
tblaze
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: louisville
Contact:

Post by tblaze »

around here they call it angel dust casue they spray it in your eyes
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users