Recommended age to start getting blazed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Takai
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:07 am
Contact:

Recommended age to start getting blazed?

Post by Takai »

Well I have a close friend who says I would be the perfect pot head... Even though I'm highly intelligent and very mellow with a high sense of humor. I KNOW I can get the rolling paper but the thing is how can a spot out a dealer? Also to the title of the subject... Do you believe 15 is too young? The guy who said I should smoke is about... 18 or 19.
Spike_dwk
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:56 am
Location: rosamond ca
Contact:

Post by Spike_dwk »

i took my first puff at the age of 13 and again at 15, im 16 now and gonna start buyin my own shit so i can smoke whenever
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

Same here, started when I was 13, didn't smoke everyday though, but now I quite am. The thing is, (at least here) that you cannot buy weed legaly if you are under 18 (coffeeshops). But theres enough dealers, and me and a mate started growing too so to us thats not the problem anymore.

But about health.. if you consider that your brains evaluate the most between your +-13th till your +-20th, it could infect this alot if you start early with smoking. But hell I started early too and I'm still doing quite good in school.. haven't met any effects in school/sports yet, maybe a bit in social life you'd think but actually I made alot new friends by chilling on the streets everyday. So its your choice ;).

PS: You're also not allowed to drink till your 21.. and.. who cares?
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

i remeber the days of starting out
:D
HERBING IT 24/7
Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Shibby »

I smoke my first joint about a year and a half ago (I was 15). Been smoking regularly for about six months( I am 16)
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I started when I was...10 or 11
I'm in all the SUPER SMART classes in school, so it hasn't really affected my brain.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I started when I was thirteen, but I don't recomend smoking until at least 17 years of age and thats a maybe. Looking back now I wish I would have started at a later age say 19 or 20, but you can't change the past so now I don't even smoke much anymore for the most part that part of my life is over.

I've done just about everything there is to do stoned and it is really not all that wonderful anymore to top it all off I have a lot of extra cash in my pocket. I am not shunning weed in any way I just think it should be an expeirence people should have later on in their life.

I probably wont even smoke until summer starts again and then I will be a daily this is all a lie until school starts again in the fall.

Well just my thoughts...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

I had my first toke when i was just older than 15. im almost 17 now and i smoke almost everyday. It wasnt like this until about 3 months ago... i used to just smoke the shit my bro would smoke me out wiht, but then i got a stoner girlfriend and ever sicne shes been picking me up from school everyday and smoking me out. then driving me back to my house or to work.... i even work at a health food store and im stoned half the time i work there
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
420weednigga
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:53 am
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by 420weednigga »

Im 13 now! and my birthday is the 27th.I blaze all the time.nothing so far has happened. Just dont overdo it(especially taking long ass drags from a blunt g4 smoking it noramlly prior to this)
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

nothing bad may have happened but weed does have psychological effects on your mind and this can cause problems during developmental stages especially since you just became a teenager.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
fluffy100xr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:22 am
Location: NC Mountains
Contact:

Post by fluffy100xr »

I say start whenever you feel ready just dont make it a daily thing till a couple of years. Besides its better to wait a few days between smokin cuz youll get REALLY high.
"Some people like to smoke a bowl, some don't,
Some people do, and some people don't.
It's okay, because it's meant to be that way..."-Dave Matthews

Have you ever met that funny refer man?
User avatar
Kwyn
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 am
Location: Tat North
Contact:

Post by Kwyn »

i been smokin hard for like 9 months and im in the mega smart class and im 13 and i aint changed
wdattT
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

as long as you aren't stoned 24/7 and have ambition in life then you shouldn't turn into a burn out
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Seems to me, kids are smoking pot yonger and younger theese days. Just generaly growing up faster. My friends little sister, shes 11, she smokes pot and apparently has done stuff with boys. I chose not to beleive that though. Whats happening with todays little girls, Kinda makes me worry about my baby sister!
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

yeah it's getting ridiculous, I was still playing with toys when i was 11 and these kids are rolling joints.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users