Harold and Kumar go to white castle

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bigrob72
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:13 am
Location: Knoxville, TN
Contact:

Post by Bigrob72 »

THIS YOUR BUSH??!?!?!?!?

Damn man....this movie is quite good high as shit...
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

"no its alright i dont want to get stabbed tonight" :lol:

it still cracks me up laughing everytime i see it.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

my favorite part is the marijuana commercial

"I'm so high...nothing can hurt me!"
"..noooooo..."

MARIJUANA KILLS

hahahahahaha
That never happens in real life
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

That movie.. was AWSOME ahaha

I loved it so much.

'I'm so high right now' laugh laugh laugh 'We're not low' hahah!

And that poor black guy in jail.. Aww..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

80 bucks for this? what the hell kind of hippie are you?

I'm a business hippie. One who understands the concept of supply and demand, now do you want to get high tonight or not?

First time I saw this movie, I was high at a "substance free" party. hoooray.
rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 pm
Contact:

Post by rusianrocket321 »

"Bullets...my only weakness, how did you know?"

lmao. that movie is by far my favorite movie to watch high
warrior woman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:14 am
Location: Red neck state of Nv.
Contact:

Post by warrior woman »

Half Baked? Dave Chappelle is sooo funny. :P
I'll meet you round the bend my friend, where hearts can heal, and souls can mend.[img]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d118/womanofwar/nuke2_e0.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

I'm looking forward to that.. Hell ya
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
IamTheSeaUrchin
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:23 am
Contact:

Harold & Kumar

Post by IamTheSeaUrchin »

Me and My Friends got stoned and went to White Castle with a Portable DVD Player and watched the movie in the restaurant while we were eating. It was amazing.
The Sea Urchin
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Theres really a white castle? Oh my god. I want to go.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

yeah man...I saw that movie with my dad one night and he looked at me and said "wanna get some white castle?" so we smoked a bowl and he drove there :D
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

Dude..every stoner loves that movie..if your not high when you are watching it, it makes you wanna get high. So much smoking going on in that movie...


the Cheetah thing was sooo awesome!
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

Baybee wrote:Theres really a white castle? Oh my god. I want to go.
It's not that impressive, tiny little burgers that are greasy as all hell.

movie is funny as hell tho. my favourite is when the guy stands beside kumar taking a piss and goes 'hmm....nice pubes'
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

HAHA! That your bush? You the king of the forest??
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users