different names for being stoned......
Moderator: Moderators
-
Darth Inhaler
- Bonghead

- Posts: 454
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
- Location: Connecticut
- Contact:
when I'm high and I'm around a bunch of sober people like at school or the mall, I say I'm strange
Like in that doors song, People Are Strange
I have alot more but I can't think of any right now
Like in that doors song, People Are Strange
I have alot more but I can't think of any right now
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
-
mirage223
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
- Contact:
-
boredx11
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 pm
- Contact:
- OnMyAssAgain
- Casual toker

- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:48 pm
- Location: Philadelphia
- Contact:
-
zxtuner86
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:17 am
- Contact:
-
asswipe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 835
- Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
- Location: nederland
- Contact:
-
Shame
- Casual toker

- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:18 pm
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
- kevbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:49 am
- Contact:
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
-
Psyclone
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1308
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
-
cacaokisses
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:11 pm
- Contact:
:)
Solid.

-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
almost all have been said
when im really really baked or trippin on some other drug i say:
im trippin balls or trippin pouch
also one i made up on zooms was skulled. my friend kept sayin 'yo im fucked outta my skulll' so i said 'yeh bro im skulled too'
when im really really baked or trippin on some other drug i say:
im trippin balls or trippin pouch
also one i made up on zooms was skulled. my friend kept sayin 'yo im fucked outta my skulll' so i said 'yeh bro im skulled too'
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
