Cleanin out my bong....

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Old_Gobbo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
Contact:

Cleanin out my bong....

Post by Old_Gobbo »

I don't know if this stuff is resin or not.. I have a pretty sketchy home made water bong, I mean it works well enough..

I dunno.. it doesn't smell like weed/hash at all.. it's dark black.. it starts to bubble when I heat it..
All you need..
is Canadian weed..
So grab some smoke..
and take a toke..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

:lol: yeah, that's resin!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Old_Gobbo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by Old_Gobbo »

what would be the best way to smoke it.. I tried a bit in my water bong but it didn't really do too much

hot knives?
All you need..
is Canadian weed..
So grab some smoke..
and take a toke..
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

If you got it from inside your water bong then it may be not all the way dry....when the water is more or less evaporated from the resin you should be able to smoke it out of a bowl or bong.

hot knives will work too. If you get a big lungful of smoke from it, it'll work.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Old_Gobbo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
Contact:

Post by Old_Gobbo »

Yeah.. I didn't wait to dry out the resin, (the fact that I was cleaning out my bong points to the fact I -really- wanted to get high in the first place)

anyways.. I'm pretty nuked right now, thanks
All you need..
is Canadian weed..
So grab some smoke..
and take a toke..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

kewl man im pretty baked now too =]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

yeah me too although im starting to come down
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
El**Chupacabra
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:26 pm
Contact:

Post by El**Chupacabra »

i have a little watter bong and the best rez you can enjoy is inside the bowl, below the screen...it is almost hash oil :twisted:
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

There's nothin like hittin a brand new/newly cleaned bong for the first time :)
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users