Cleanin out my bong....
Moderator: Moderators
- Old_Gobbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
- Contact:
Cleanin out my bong....
I don't know if this stuff is resin or not.. I have a pretty sketchy home made water bong, I mean it works well enough..
I dunno.. it doesn't smell like weed/hash at all.. it's dark black.. it starts to bubble when I heat it..
I dunno.. it doesn't smell like weed/hash at all.. it's dark black.. it starts to bubble when I heat it..
All you need..
is Canadian weed..
So grab some smoke..
and take a toke..
is Canadian weed..
So grab some smoke..
and take a toke..
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
- Old_Gobbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
- Contact:
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
If you got it from inside your water bong then it may be not all the way dry....when the water is more or less evaporated from the resin you should be able to smoke it out of a bowl or bong.
hot knives will work too. If you get a big lungful of smoke from it, it'll work.
hot knives will work too. If you get a big lungful of smoke from it, it'll work.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Old_Gobbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- FSDrums
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
El**Chupacabra
- Bonghead

- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 3:26 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users