So, anyone think that weed is the gateway drug, as they call it? Just curious as to whether anyone here does other drugs, and which ones you do.
...the gateway drug?
Moderator: Moderators
- ImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:07 am
- Contact:
...the gateway drug?
Hello, im new...my name's Lizzy
So, anyone think that weed is the gateway drug, as they call it? Just curious as to whether anyone here does other drugs, and which ones you do.
So, anyone think that weed is the gateway drug, as they call it? Just curious as to whether anyone here does other drugs, and which ones you do.
Nirvana Blind Melon Sublime
*~Just Chillax~*
*~Just Chillax~*
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Last edited by Caro on Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- ImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP
- Casual toker

- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:07 am
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
I think it is. My friends are a pretty good example I think... Most have them have smoked pot for about 2years at the most. And within in a year most of them had started doing xtc weekly, speed occasionally and now cocaine is probably done every other week. However most of them are just drinking and getting stoned now.
Cameron.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
I myself dont really think it is. I mean sure ive tried PCP once and I pop pills every once and a while but i dont think its because of pot I think its because im curious. But 95 percent of the time its smoking weed Ive been doing it now for close to six years and thats really all that I ever want to do.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
In some cases it is, in others it isn't. As someone already mentioned, its curioustity the arouses the use of other drugs. U wanna experiment. Its not nescessilary based on just smokin pot. Sure it also may lead other ppls into other drugs, but that decision probably wasn't based on startin out on weed. I know ppls that they started doin other shit beore weed, and then there's ppls that do weed and nothing else (I would be in that catorgorie. No chemicals except thc will come in my body drug wyse. I'll do more natural stuff like pot, hash, shit like that. Chances are, I won't take shrooms. Maybe in a few yrs...but not in this point of my life..)
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Well hell whenever your ready for shrooms midnight this is all a lie give me a ring well go try some. I myslef wouldnt consider shrooms a bad drug its just risky cause if you get the wrong shit kiss you liver goodbye. Thats why everyone needs a shroom field guide book. Trust me they come in handy 
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
i think people who would like to experiment with drugs naturally just start on weed because its not bad then once theyve tried that they move into other things. I love pot i used to smoke every day then i had to stop for about two months and i didnt fell cravings for it or anything like that
But no i dont think its a gateway drug thats propoganda bullshit same as those commercials on TV that say when you buy weed it supports terrorism....
But no i dont think its a gateway drug thats propoganda bullshit same as those commercials on TV that say when you buy weed it supports terrorism....
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
- StickyHeds
- Bonghead

- Posts: 201
- Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
- Location: TheHotBox
- Contact:
Yea most definately is. If someone says it isnt, they obviously havent smoked enough. But yea, dont let anyone tell you different,its a gateway drug. Well not a gateway drug but THE gateway drug.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Fuck hell no not for me anyways weed is all I need is the motto I live by day in fo sho!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Half Baked got it right!!!.................Ahh fuck sorry dude u aint half baked change ya avatar dude those 2 words.well lets just say I say enuf
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users