...the gateway drug?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
ImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:07 am
Contact:

...the gateway drug?

Post by ImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP »

Hello, im new...my name's Lizzy :D

So, anyone think that weed is the gateway drug, as they call it? Just curious as to whether anyone here does other drugs, and which ones you do.
Nirvana Blind Melon Sublime

*~Just Chillax~*
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Hey Lizzy, welcome!

I would look around the Other Drugs forum, to help you answer your question.
Last edited by Caro on Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
ImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:07 am
Contact:

Post by ImDoWnSTrAiGhTuP »

Oh kewl, thanks!
Nirvana Blind Melon Sublime

*~Just Chillax~*
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

yeah it is, not for everyone. and it doesnt turn you into a junkie. but it still Can and often does lead to other drugs:
Capps
Muggs

anywho Welcome, have a nice stay :P
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

I think it is. My friends are a pretty good example I think... Most have them have smoked pot for about 2years at the most. And within in a year most of them had started doing xtc weekly, speed occasionally and now cocaine is probably done every other week. However most of them are just drinking and getting stoned now.
Cameron.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I myself dont really think it is. I mean sure ive tried PCP once and I pop pills every once and a while but i dont think its because of pot I think its because im curious. But 95 percent of the time its smoking weed Ive been doing it now for close to six years and thats really all that I ever want to do.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

In some cases it is, in others it isn't. As someone already mentioned, its curioustity the arouses the use of other drugs. U wanna experiment. Its not nescessilary based on just smokin pot. Sure it also may lead other ppls into other drugs, but that decision probably wasn't based on startin out on weed. I know ppls that they started doin other shit beore weed, and then there's ppls that do weed and nothing else (I would be in that catorgorie. No chemicals except thc will come in my body drug wyse. I'll do more natural stuff like pot, hash, shit like that. Chances are, I won't take shrooms. Maybe in a few yrs...but not in this point of my life..)
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Well hell whenever your ready for shrooms midnight this is all a lie give me a ring well go try some. I myslef wouldnt consider shrooms a bad drug its just risky cause if you get the wrong shit kiss you liver goodbye. Thats why everyone needs a shroom field guide book. Trust me they come in handy :lol:
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

i think people who would like to experiment with drugs naturally just start on weed because its not bad then once theyve tried that they move into other things. I love pot i used to smoke every day then i had to stop for about two months and i didnt fell cravings for it or anything like that
But no i dont think its a gateway drug thats propoganda bullshit same as those commercials on TV that say when you buy weed it supports terrorism.... :spliff:
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Yea most definately is. If someone says it isnt, they obviously havent smoked enough. But yea, dont let anyone tell you different,its a gateway drug. Well not a gateway drug but THE gateway drug.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Fuck hell no not for me anyways weed is all I need is the motto I live by day in fo sho!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

i think alchohal is the gateway drug just becuase i think more people try that before they try pot. who cares if its a gateway drug anyway? its still fun! its a bad argument.
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Half Baked got it right!!!.................Ahh fuck sorry dude u aint half baked change ya avatar dude those 2 words.well lets just say I say enuf
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

it ran me into coke and shrooms, even though i quit coke, so in some cases i guess it could be a gateway drug
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

it just breaks the ice of taki`n drugs after you deal with pot you are more confident, thats all :lol:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users