Feelin of loneliness?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
Location: BC, canada
Contact:

Feelin of loneliness?

Post by bleh »

This might be a buzzkill to anyone who thinks about it too hard and is stoned right now so, if you fear for your high :lol: , leave :roll:

Whenever Im at home or whereever and I smoke by myself, I get a feel of bein a loner and I dont stay all that laughy&happy..Im kind of a closed in/not too social type of person and I think that adds to the problem. I guess lately im just lookin for more of a social life. Anyone else get this feelin?
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

I have lots of friends now but i didnt always. I made lots of friends through weed, try buying weed off people at your schools and see if they want to match. just dont be all nervous it scares people off.good luck man

(have some seeds)
Sailing the TH Sea
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I smoke at home alone all the time, wouldn't have it any other way. I have friends, but I prefer being at home with my computer.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

My computer is definatly not one of my friends :( its a stupid slow peice of crap :evil:
Sailing the TH Sea
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I can't say I've become friends with anymore people thru smoking weed, but I certainly got to know alot more people.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
thaielysium
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
Contact:

Post by thaielysium »

go to college .......
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

when i smoke in the day on my own i always think hahah i have a half oZ of hash in my pocket smokin` a fat Joint and chillen while everyone is in work bored haha, think positive , my computer loves me =]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

werd tom. well said. :spliff:
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Being alone is peaceful :P But one of my best friends is moving away and he was like the morpheus of weed to me and he always hooked me up and i know his whole family really well and they all smoke, so it sucks that he's leaving and i wont ever see him again :( It's like everytime i get to know a really kewl person something bad happens and i lose them :x
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Yeh that sucks man. When it came to year 10 so many stoners that I was friends with left school. Kinda sucked, cuz I had to find new hookups.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

sux when that happerns, my dealer stopped so i had to find another, only took me 20 mins lmao
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

hahah tom I agree w what u said b4
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

bleh I really understand what you mean man its like cos of bein betrayed by who I thought were my friends when I was in the middle of high school I find it hard to trust people. I can talk to people openly and freely and am a real decent guy but when I meet people face 2 face its like this barrier gets put up and I find it hard to open up and be as relaxed and flow with conversation with other people as I do when chattin over the likes of msn. I find it really hard to make new friends as I dont trust anyone anymore as easily as I used to b4 the incident as I call it happened. Weed helps me relax those barriers and anyways I started to get over this problem and get my confidence back more these days. Lets say lifes full of ups and downs this is one moment where instead of walking with god and seein 2 sets of footprints there are only one as god is carrying you through this rough time trust in him that he will find a happier place to put you down! It does get better!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

I love it either way, I think that both smoking alone, and with others are an experiance in itself, i thoroughly enjoyu both and like to have an equal mix of the two.

Btw, If you dont mind me asking $tu, what was the "incident"

of course if it is too personal or you plain dont wanna talk about it then nevermind
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I hope things get better than they are now, everything for me seems to be crashing down, and i dont feel bad because i am losing a hook up, it's because i am also losing a friend :|
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]