Fun program

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Fun program

Post by Tlicious »

Download this and mess with it, lol, it's a voice generator that says whatever you want it to say in like 12 different voices and 1000 different tones, its great i've had it for a year now and it's very useful, use it for prank phone calls, for annoying phone solicitors, or just for fun :lol: And best of all it's FREE :twisted:

Heres the link http://www.unaesthetic.net/st/dl.shtml The downloads are almost at the bottom of the page :P



Have fun :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

i have one called shit talker by Jaundice
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

yarr, this is good stuff
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Sparky wrote:i have one called shit talker by Jaundice

Yeah thats what this one is :P
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

genius
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
User avatar
bl8o m8o
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
Location: Brighton [UK]
Contact:

Post by bl8o m8o »

[funny shit]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

this shit doesnt work on windows 2000 ;/
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yes it does. I ran it.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

I've had it for a year.. forgot i had it on my comp. had Sooo much fun when i first got it.. prank called all day lol

i used to make it talk to my little sister and say there was a ghost in the computer and the ghost was talkin to her.. she had no idea haha she thought it was really a ghost lmao
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

tom wrote:this shit doesnt work on windows 2000 ;/
It should run :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Trance wrote:
tom wrote:this shit doesnt work on windows 2000 ;/
It should run :roll:
It does. See my post.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
bullitt2968
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:25 am
Location: SouthWest
Contact:

Post by bullitt2968 »

Tarential wrote:Yes it does. I ran it.
I ran it too.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

bullitt2968 wrote:
Tarential wrote:Yes it does. I ran it.
I ran it too.
Are you on Win2k?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

doubt it. ;/
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:doubt it. ;/
I'm thinking he read the first post and the last few and nothing in the middle, and thus has no clue what is going on.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]