Peircings?
Moderator: Moderators
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
ive had my eyebrow pierced, it rejected after a year. so ive been savin money to get a few done. i plan to get my eyebrow again, ears guaged to approx 6-4 i dunno, tongue, and ive gone back and forth between labret/lip. i also wouldnt mind having some more ear piercings, like an industrial and perhaps just a few misc cartilage ones.
i like tattoos but not sure if ill ever get one. id never decide what to get.
i like tattoos but not sure if ill ever get one. id never decide what to get.
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Check this thread....
http://weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 61c8e99a6a
http://weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 61c8e99a6a
Weedguru Beloved wrote:Well, yesterday I tragically expanded my own hole and now I have no more labret (under the lower lip) piercing.
Ok so I had a little gem on the end of the post that comprised my piercing. I was eating toast and the back of my piercing accidentally got caught on my lower teeth, and I yanked the gem through my piercing canal so that it got lodged in the middle of my face tissue. It was very disturbing - I couldn't seem to push it back or finish yanking it all the way through, as the gem was considerably larger than my piercing canal. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital and have them surgically remove it. This is at 1 am when I'm by myself and totally stoned - not my idea of a good time. I had to buck up and shove the gem all the way back through my torn and bleeding canal, and then I had to remove the piercing because of the damage. Now I have a hole in my face.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Doped Up Dan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
- Contact:
urgh, i cant stand piercings, altho i wud really like a tattoo, but i got one problem, i got a real bad phobia of needles, and tattoo's are needles, but goin very fast, man the thought makes my skin crawl, and thers also the risk that since i have a phobia of them, and this condition, i could fit durin it, sucks eh?
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
-
GirlSetsFire
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
- Location: hollyweed
- Contact:
i have my tongue pierced. i don't think it hurt at all. it didn't hurt after either. it was a pain in the ass though. i couldn't talk right for a couple days, couldn't eat for about 2 days. i could still smoke though! i also have my tragus done. that hurt more than the tongue but still didn't really hurt that much. i want to get my lip done or my eyebrow but i don't think i can because of work. i'm in the process of stretching my lobes. and i have a bunch of tattoos and as soon as i get money i'll be getting more. i want to get my legs covered from ankle to knee. i'm halfway there on one leg.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
"Right you are, Ken!"
- Tiny420muffin
- Casual toker

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Contact:
nah man. i went to a professional tatto and pericing place. they just put this red jelly over the top and bottom of your tongue. The place i went was called "image". Its the most popular place to get stuff like that done in my city. dunno where ur from but here, its totally leagal.tom wrote:btw, they cant freeze your tongue legally, so you must of gone to some crack hood piercing store haha and tingue does hurt, its swalloen and sore for about 8 days.
Friends help friends move, BEST friends help friends move Bodies!!!
- Tiny420muffin
- Casual toker

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Contact:
i dunno bout your ear cus i cant really see ur ear but i think it would look really good with your eyebrow done. I Think most guys look good with eyebrow rings.Herbal $tu wrote:you see my pic right what u all think it would look like if I had my eyebrow and ear pierced 3 times arund the top and one in the lobe??
Friends help friends move, BEST friends help friends move Bodies!!!
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
okay you sold me on the idea I have it done this weekend!Tiny420muffin wrote:i dunno bout your ear cus i cant really see ur ear but i think it would look really good with your eyebrow done. I Think most guys look good with eyebrow rings.Herbal $tu wrote:you see my pic right what u all think it would look like if I had my eyebrow and ear pierced 3 times arund the top and one in the lobe??
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Tiny420muffin
- Casual toker

- Posts: 48
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
- stnoed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 887
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
- Location: Gainesville, FL
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
iam going to when i get my film developed i have to find a internet cafe with a scanner to (will tha work)?then ill send it to stu an he can post it coz i dont have a clue how to post pics lol stu does them for me
Stu get 1 eyebrow piercing not 3 it will look mad
Btw lol my tattoo says april in chinese (little sisters name )
Stu get 1 eyebrow piercing not 3 it will look mad
Btw lol my tattoo says april in chinese (little sisters name )
Burn rubber not ya sole !!
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!
[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Jarmin
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:06 pm
- Location: UK
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
- 100:10100
- Bonghead

- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
I do all my piercings myself. So far I've pierced my ear lobes, tongue, arm, leg, and nipple. All multiple time. Tongue doesn't even hurt without the numbing stuff. Then again I have a really high threshold for pain from piercing things (pokey things)
The most painfull was nipple, but it wasn't that bad.
EDIT - My friend used a hole puncher to punch out part of his ear. He said he didn't feel it. He was on vicodin, no wander. I find those huge piercings to look horrible. A 2 is the biggest that looks good in an ear.
BTW, I never keep mine in because I have no rings. I'm poor. I might ask for some money for an earing from me madre sometime, as I am poor and can't work anywhere. Even though I'm getting a job soon. Whatever.
The most painfull was nipple, but it wasn't that bad.
EDIT - My friend used a hole puncher to punch out part of his ear. He said he didn't feel it. He was on vicodin, no wander. I find those huge piercings to look horrible. A 2 is the biggest that looks good in an ear.
BTW, I never keep mine in because I have no rings. I'm poor. I might ask for some money for an earing from me madre sometime, as I am poor and can't work anywhere. Even though I'm getting a job soon. Whatever.
Puff puff pass, the only way!
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users