Peircings?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

ive had my eyebrow pierced, it rejected after a year. so ive been savin money to get a few done. i plan to get my eyebrow again, ears guaged to approx 6-4 i dunno, tongue, and ive gone back and forth between labret/lip. i also wouldnt mind having some more ear piercings, like an industrial and perhaps just a few misc cartilage ones.

i like tattoos but not sure if ill ever get one. id never decide what to get.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Check this thread....

http://weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 61c8e99a6a
Weedguru Beloved wrote:Well, yesterday I tragically expanded my own hole and now I have no more labret (under the lower lip) piercing.

Ok so I had a little gem on the end of the post that comprised my piercing. I was eating toast and the back of my piercing accidentally got caught on my lower teeth, and I yanked the gem through my piercing canal so that it got lodged in the middle of my face tissue. It was very disturbing - I couldn't seem to push it back or finish yanking it all the way through, as the gem was considerably larger than my piercing canal. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital and have them surgically remove it. This is at 1 am when I'm by myself and totally stoned - not my idea of a good time. I had to buck up and shove the gem all the way back through my torn and bleeding canal, and then I had to remove the piercing because of the damage. Now I have a hole in my face. :cry:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Doped Up Dan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
Contact:

Post by Doped Up Dan »

urgh, i cant stand piercings, altho i wud really like a tattoo, but i got one problem, i got a real bad phobia of needles, and tattoo's are needles, but goin very fast, man the thought makes my skin crawl, and thers also the risk that since i have a phobia of them, and this condition, i could fit durin it, sucks eh?
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

i have my tongue pierced. i don't think it hurt at all. it didn't hurt after either. it was a pain in the ass though. i couldn't talk right for a couple days, couldn't eat for about 2 days. i could still smoke though! i also have my tragus done. that hurt more than the tongue but still didn't really hurt that much. i want to get my lip done or my eyebrow but i don't think i can because of work. i'm in the process of stretching my lobes. and i have a bunch of tattoos and as soon as i get money i'll be getting more. i want to get my legs covered from ankle to knee. i'm halfway there on one leg.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
Tiny420muffin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Contact:

Post by Tiny420muffin »

tom wrote:btw, they cant freeze your tongue legally, so you must of gone to some crack hood piercing store haha and tingue does hurt, its swalloen and sore for about 8 days.
nah man. i went to a professional tatto and pericing place. they just put this red jelly over the top and bottom of your tongue. The place i went was called "image". Its the most popular place to get stuff like that done in my city. dunno where ur from but here, its totally leagal.
Friends help friends move, BEST friends help friends move Bodies!!!
User avatar
Tiny420muffin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Contact:

Post by Tiny420muffin »

Herbal $tu wrote:you see my pic right what u all think it would look like if I had my eyebrow and ear pierced 3 times arund the top and one in the lobe??
i dunno bout your ear cus i cant really see ur ear but i think it would look really good with your eyebrow done. I Think most guys look good with eyebrow rings. :wink:
Friends help friends move, BEST friends help friends move Bodies!!!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Tiny420muffin wrote:
Herbal $tu wrote:you see my pic right what u all think it would look like if I had my eyebrow and ear pierced 3 times arund the top and one in the lobe??
i dunno bout your ear cus i cant really see ur ear but i think it would look really good with your eyebrow done. I Think most guys look good with eyebrow rings. :wink:
okay you sold me on the idea I have it done this weekend!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Tiny420muffin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 9:49 am
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Contact:

Post by Tiny420muffin »

Awsome!! I think it will look really cool. Cant wait to see it on in your pics. :D
Friends help friends move, BEST friends help friends move Bodies!!!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Yeah, but leave ya ears alone :?
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Post by stnoed »

post a pic of ur new tat kxbabe
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

iam going to when i get my film developed i have to find a internet cafe with a scanner to (will tha work)?then ill send it to stu an he can post it coz i dont have a clue how to post pics lol stu does them for me

Stu get 1 eyebrow piercing not 3 it will look mad

Btw lol my tattoo says april in chinese (little sisters name )
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

hehe he meant 1 eye brow and 3 earings =x
Jarmin
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Jarmin »

I used to have 2 earring in my left ear. But I took them out about 3 months ago.
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

haha iam mad tom lol i really thought he wanted 3 across his brow lol-
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

I do all my piercings myself. So far I've pierced my ear lobes, tongue, arm, leg, and nipple. All multiple time. Tongue doesn't even hurt without the numbing stuff. Then again I have a really high threshold for pain from piercing things (pokey things)

The most painfull was nipple, but it wasn't that bad.

EDIT - My friend used a hole puncher to punch out part of his ear. He said he didn't feel it. He was on vicodin, no wander. I find those huge piercings to look horrible. A 2 is the biggest that looks good in an ear.

BTW, I never keep mine in because I have no rings. I'm poor. I might ask for some money for an earing from me madre sometime, as I am poor and can't work anywhere. Even though I'm getting a job soon. Whatever.
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users