Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:27 pm
by BGDetroit
Insane wrote:
Yeah, A "twinny twin twin" or "twin" is a $20 bag. Twin originated from two gram bags, So as in $10 grams, So two is a twin.
hahaha do you actually go to your dealer and say uh can i get a twinny twin twin? :P
Haha, Naa, Im jus bout that twin or that twenty. Though i know *censor* who will say that shit, Roll up to the weedman and say hook me up wit a twinny twin twin. :lol:

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:25 pm
by Psycho
good work bg,very informative

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:49 am
by Gorecore
Holy shit...I read the topic of this thread and didn't think I'd be interested. Then I read your tutorial BG and man, I'm buying a Swisher this weekend to roll at my buddy's. We both like to smoke the odd cigar. Hmmm...maybe I'll buy two, just in case I fuck one up. lol

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:20 pm
by BGDetroit
Gorecore wrote:Holy shit...I read the topic of this thread and didn't think I'd be interested. Then I read your tutorial BG and man, I'm buying a Swisher this weekend to roll at my buddy's. We both like to smoke the odd cigar. Hmmm...maybe I'll buy two, just in case I fuck one up. lol
Thanks bro, Good to hear.

As for the Swishers, Buy a pack of them. They have 5 packs. You can buy cigarillo 5 packs for about $2.50 and they can hold about 2-2.5 grams of bud. Or you can buy regulars for maybe 50 cents more and they can hold a easy 4 grams.

Glad to hear so many people like this thread.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:02 am
by BGDetroit
Bump. This should be a damn sticky.

Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:56 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
Psycho wrote:good work bg,very informative
Your sig is the best sig ever, kept me entertained for ages :lol:

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:28 am
by IFUKKMARYJANE
death69 wrote:i rolled up my first swisher after readin this this mornin and god damn, im a swisha man! bomb ass tutorial BG
SAME HERE CUZ........MUCH APPRECIATED

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:51 am
by zERo~Chronic
well, i hate to admit this but I've never rolled a blunt before, so BG, im gonna use your guide now that i have a nice fat sack and a strawberru swisher, wish me good luck =)

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 1:54 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
zERo~Chronic wrote:well, i hate to admit this but I've never rolled a blunt before, so BG, im gonna use your guide now that i have a nice fat sack and a strawberru swisher, wish me good luck =)
BG got banned a while back.

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:09 am
by zERo~Chronic
Cusmar wrote:
zERo~Chronic wrote:well, i hate to admit this but I've never rolled a blunt before, so BG, im gonna use your guide now that i have a nice fat sack and a strawberru swisher, wish me good luck =)
BG got banned a while back.
wow....i wonder how i didn't know that :shock: *smokes blunt*

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:13 am
by Weedguru Cusmar
check the topics gone wrong section or maybe the hall of shame, it's all in one of those.

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:03 pm
by flashgordon
I smoke the shitty strawberry cigarillo blunts...i dunno thats what my friend has his gf pick up for him when u smoke blunts like 6 times a day u get kinda sick of them i think i still smoke them since they got pot in there but dont try them when im at his younger bros house we smoke out of a hookah we just went n bought this pimping hookah with hoses n a bowl piece.