too much thc???

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy
Posts: 4115
Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Gorecore »

^^I agree with what everyone else said.

Your body and mind builds up a tolerance to almost anything if you do it enough. You don't have to take a year off, or even a month. Just taking a week or two off from smoking will make a big difference the next time you toke.
Image
tokeaholic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:06 pm
Contact:

Post by tokeaholic »

lmao funny u guyz, a month eh sounds good... i didnt think a year lol but man if it was....thatd be some year haha
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

I knew it was a joke as soon as I read a year.

On a side, I'm going to be do some stoning next week after not getting high for 3 months so I'll tell you how it goes.
astramasta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 507
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:03 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK
Contact:

Post by astramasta »

haha. ur all saying u knew it was a joke , well of course ur gonna say that now, ur not gonna admit that u fell for it are u :P
excuse me if i speak shit, im probably battered!
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

A week is enough to bring a better high back for me. Thats from stopping smoking Daily..
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

a week is more than enough
I didn't smoke one day and counting...
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

i havent tried to take a break.. id prolly get so baked after wards
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

On a side, I'm going to be do some stoning next week after not getting high for 3 months so I'll tell you how it goes.
I got pretty stoned with 3 friends last night and I wasn't much impressed to be honest about how high I thought I was going to get while my friends were pretty stoned and we had half an ounce of hash from a good source :shock:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot]