Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:21 am
by Gorecore
^^I agree with what everyone else said.

Your body and mind builds up a tolerance to almost anything if you do it enough. You don't have to take a year off, or even a month. Just taking a week or two off from smoking will make a big difference the next time you toke.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:24 am
by tokeaholic
lmao funny u guyz, a month eh sounds good... i didnt think a year lol but man if it was....thatd be some year haha

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:45 am
by mosherben
I knew it was a joke as soon as I read a year.

On a side, I'm going to be do some stoning next week after not getting high for 3 months so I'll tell you how it goes.

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:23 pm
by astramasta
haha. ur all saying u knew it was a joke , well of course ur gonna say that now, ur not gonna admit that u fell for it are u :P

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:33 pm
by BUDA
A week is enough to bring a better high back for me. Thats from stopping smoking Daily..

Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:38 pm
by Scratch
a week is more than enough
I didn't smoke one day and counting...

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:51 am
by mac dre
i havent tried to take a break.. id prolly get so baked after wards

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:28 am
by mosherben
On a side, I'm going to be do some stoning next week after not getting high for 3 months so I'll tell you how it goes.
I got pretty stoned with 3 friends last night and I wasn't much impressed to be honest about how high I thought I was going to get while my friends were pretty stoned and we had half an ounce of hash from a good source :shock: