roach stuff
Moderator: Moderators
-
crippler7815
- Bonghead

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
- Contact:
well, it gives you something to hold on to, and you don't get your fingers burnt, but usually, by then, you put it out, and save the rest of the weed for later. It's really a personal preference, thing, I like roaching my joints so I have something more than a toothpick sized piece of paper to hang off my lower lip.
- hotpeadiam
- Casual toker

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:09 am
- Contact:
i think if your joints rolled right, a roch doesn't make a huge difference.
plus, if you don't stick a roch in it, you can save up the exess weed when your J's done burning. i find that somehow the weed is better from being rolled tightly and heated... that's just my theory though. not sure if it's true.
plus, if you don't stick a roch in it, you can save up the exess weed when your J's done burning. i find that somehow the weed is better from being rolled tightly and heated... that's just my theory though. not sure if it's true.
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien
~Albert Einstien
-
crippler7815
- Bonghead

- Posts: 223
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
- Contact:
- highfish
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:10 pm
- Location: Bristol, England
- Contact:
roach
if anyones ever read the 'Ali G' book theres a whole page which is dedicated to roach of all sizes
roll roll roll a joint,
twist it at the end,
spark it up,
take a drag,
an pass it to your friend
twist it at the end,
spark it up,
take a drag,
an pass it to your friend
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I think its cos all the smoke has passed over it and some resin/THC has been deposited.hotpeadiam wrote:i think if your joints rolled right, a roch doesn't make a huge difference.
plus, if you don't stick a roch in it, you can save up the exess weed when your J's done burning. i find that somehow the weed is better from being rolled tightly and heated... that's just my theory though. not sure if it's true.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
- Wooden Foot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 67
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 pm
- Location: True 2 Tha Herb
- Contact:
well guys i just smoked my first roach in joint ever. it wasn't to bad. seemed like the joint hit harder, it was a stogie but i was high afterwards.
i been spreadin the word about roaches.
i been spreadin the word about roaches.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/9210/wf6ih.gif[/img][/url]
Smoke, Smoke, Puff, Puff, its Kryptonite for all of us.
Smoke, Smoke, Puff, Puff, its Kryptonite for all of us.
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
- Copp_A_Squat
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:54 am
- Location: Malton/Mississauga,Canada
- Contact:
I like roaches in the bigger jays I roll
I find I can roll a nice 1 pape, with out the need for one
But the roaches I use only help the jay pull nicer is i don't know why you wouldn't throw one in if you had the time
I find I can roll a nice 1 pape, with out the need for one
But the roaches I use only help the jay pull nicer is i don't know why you wouldn't throw one in if you had the time
"BIG UPS to pirates! ARRGH"
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users