Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:12 am
by crippler7815
well, it gives you something to hold on to, and you don't get your fingers burnt, but usually, by then, you put it out, and save the rest of the weed for later. It's really a personal preference, thing, I like roaching my joints so I have something more than a toothpick sized piece of paper to hang off my lower lip.
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:41 pm
by hotpeadiam
i think if your joints rolled right, a roch doesn't make a huge difference.
plus, if you don't stick a roch in it, you can save up the exess weed when your J's done burning. i find that somehow the weed is better from being rolled tightly and heated... that's just my theory though. not sure if it's true.
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:23 am
by crippler7815
True, but I really don't roach too big, I still have some left in there usually, I make a point to save the last bits of weed for a later day. Kinda like a mixed bag of all the weed varieties I've smoked over the past few months.

roach
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:25 pm
by highfish
if anyones ever read the 'Ali G' book theres a whole page which is dedicated to roach of all sizes
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:57 am
by canadianbud
hotpeadiam wrote:i think if your joints rolled right, a roch doesn't make a huge difference.
plus, if you don't stick a roch in it, you can save up the exess weed when your J's done burning. i find that somehow the weed is better from being rolled tightly and heated... that's just my theory though. not sure if it's true.
I think its cos all the smoke has passed over it and some resin/THC has been deposited.
Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:46 pm
by Wooden Foot
well guys i just smoked my first roach in joint ever. it wasn't to bad. seemed like the joint hit harder, it was a stogie but i was high afterwards.
i been spreadin the word about roaches.
Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:45 pm
by Satanus0

roaches are the way to go
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:19 am
by Copp_A_Squat
I like roaches in the bigger jays I roll
I find I can roll a nice 1 pape, with out the need for one
But the roaches I use only help the jay pull nicer is i don't know why you wouldn't throw one in if you had the time
