Recommended age to start getting blazed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

Seriously, kids in gr 9 at my school are doin shrooms, salvia, ecstacy, coke. these gr 9's come up to me every few months askin if i kno wher to get coke, jesus fuck.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

i've been smoking since I was in 6th grade. But I've discovered shrooms quite recently.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

kids that smoke to young are stupid, at what point are you going to let your brain develop normally ?
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

well how young is too young?
Maybe those kids felt like they were developed enough.
I don't think it has anything to do with a person's physical age, I think it has to do with their maturity.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
death69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
Location: so cal
Contact:

Post by death69 »

each generation kids are starting to do stuff younger and younger. i noticed that kids who start smoking and doin shrooms and whatnot really young either have a older brother that does them or have friends whos older brother do it. i started in the 7th grade and am still in all my honors classes (advanced)
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Its like they can't grow up fast enough. Its sad, when they get into the real world its gunna be a huge slap in the face. Paying bills going to work everyday, no fun, then they'll wanna do the kid thing again. I wish there was something we could do to make these kids realise that what they're doing is not good for them! Everything has a consequence
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I don't see how drugs make kids grow up faster...they still have fun...just in a different way.

But kids like...under 12 or 13 yeah that's not right
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Drugs are illegal therefore when they start at an early age they are exposed to different aspects of the criminal world. Depending on what aspects they run into can determine the way they might live the rest of their life. I think it's horrible for kids to start on drugs so early especially since many times they dont have the maturity needed to handle different experiences is might lead to.

And that is how drugs make you grow up fatser
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:51 pm
Contact:

Post by lol999 »

Baybee wrote:Seems to me, kids are smoking pot yonger and younger theese days. Just generaly growing up faster. My friends little sister, shes 11, she smokes pot and apparently has done stuff with boys. I chose not to beleive that though. Whats happening with todays little girls, Kinda makes me worry about my baby sister!
thats fucked up...but if anyone ask me..your always too young to smoke..save the youth .. hah
smoke blunts
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

*edited by Drgreenthumb*
rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 pm
Contact:

Post by rusianrocket321 »

Def start at 14. it pwnz

I started smoking when I was 14 and in 8th grade. Now I'm 15 and a freshman in the Internation Bacheloreote program at my highschool. Got all A's and B's and when people ask me how I do so good without studying I tell em Mary Jane gives me private tutor lessons.
User avatar
Brahman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:50 pm
Location: Gothenburg Sweden
Contact:

Post by Brahman »

True...
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

16 - 18
crippler7815
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:51 pm
Contact:

Post by crippler7815 »

I think between 16 and 18, I started about a month before I turned 17, and it's just about the maturity level I think that would allow someone to realize when they're getting out of control.
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

for sure 16-18, i think i started too early and for a month i let it get out of control i had to get busted before i put it back into perspective.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users