different names for being stoned......

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

when I'm high and I'm around a bunch of sober people like at school or the mall, I say I'm strange
Like in that doors song, People Are Strange

I have alot more but I can't think of any right now
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by mirage223 »

biffed
boredx11
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Contact:

Post by boredx11 »

Just a few I can recall saying on some rough nights:

pounced
jonesed
nuked
dunked
sliced
stuffed
diced

None of those make any sense of course, and as far as I know none are even real slang, but...they made sense at the time!
User avatar
OnMyAssAgain
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:48 pm
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Post by OnMyAssAgain »

screwed off
high as hell
kite flyin
soarin
off my ass
lifted
blunted
baked
toasted
jacked
bonged out

Those are just a few that me and my friends say.
zxtuner86
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:17 am
Contact:

Post by zxtuner86 »

My GFs mom always says she is "short bused"
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

- spaced
- tripped
- "van de wereld" or "van de kaart" (translation: 'off the world' or 'off the map')
- loesoe (:P) some weird translation to "loose'
- skaffa
- knetter

most of these are just crazy street language, but are getting used alot.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Shame
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:18 pm
Contact:

Post by Shame »

I usually say,

I'm wasted..

I'm fucked out my face..

fucking mashed m8..

buzzing out to fuck m8..

im blazed..

im blitzed..

wahhhh!..

im tripping out to fuck lol.. (seem to see things off weed sometimes after many lungs, bongs and spliffs)
Addict
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Fucken SCOOOOOBLED DUDE
User avatar
kevbo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:49 am
Contact:

Post by kevbo »

How did nobody say fried yet?
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Post by pkkupo »

bonked. or just 'feelin good.'
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Psyclone »

if im smoking with a friend we will stare into space for a while then we'd yell "YEAHH BOYEE"

or just start dancing outta no where....then everyone else joins in...fucking hilarious
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

blazed, baked, high, stoned, throwed, blowed, high as fuck, high as hell, gone, fuckd up
cacaokisses
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:11 pm
Contact:

:)

Post by cacaokisses »

Solid.

:lol:
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

almost all have been said

when im really really baked or trippin on some other drug i say:
im trippin balls or trippin pouch
also one i made up on zooms was skulled. my friend kept sayin 'yo im fucked outta my skulll' so i said 'yeh bro im skulled too'
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

Stoned :shock:
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users