When u high do not even try this!

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dopeman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: Northamptonshire,UK
Contact:

Post by Dopeman »

Try and pay attention to wot ur doin, like one time i woz sittin at the table singin.... wll not singin mumblin a song rly loudly, my parents wer a bit suspicious
King of the Bongos
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Re: When u high do not even try this!

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

WeEd_GuRu wrote:when u high theres some things not to do
1. dont argue with anyone(you'll just forgot wtf ur talkin about)
2. if u get burnt for doin dope dont try to act not high
3. dont do any runnin activities
4. if ur parents tell u to do housework make sure they dont see you
5. dont leave anything around ur house
6. dont try to hide ur eyes!

well thats all i can think of now (im stoned)

_________________
:) -=KeAp ToKeN=- :)
lets see how many of these i've had bad experiences w/....
Number 1...I wasn't arguing..it was more like...heh..phone sex...haha..and I was goin on bout shit and my bf was like "umm...are u okay?"
Number 2...I wasn't caught, but I was really fucked, and I was like "okay...if anyone catches me like this, I gotta practice not being stoned" and the whole time I was tryin to to act stoned, I was laffin my ass off cuz I couldn't keep a straight face.
Number 3...Runnin down my road totally outa it, I was supposed to meet someone at a ball field, but I didn't fall or anything, but I was stumbling, lol.
Number 4...Dad told me to clean the fish tanks while they were gone one time, and I got stoned, then forgot about it, then I remembered about it, and I did it...just say there was water EVERYwhere haha. It was funny. And here ain a few mins I gotta clean my room..heh...this shall go good, lol
Number 6...being around my grandparents while half stoned...not good, I knew I looked stoned still, and I kept lookin down, or to the side or watever, and I think they might be suspicious now...

Ah...lovely experiences :lol:
User avatar
AlucarDracula
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:38 pm
Location: Small town of Sault Ste. Marie
Contact:

Post by AlucarDracula »

Loaf_Smoke wrote:Oh man that reminds me did you get pinched for that half a pop bottle? or did you mom just think "WTF!" and through it away?
ya i hate that i always used to leave it around.my aunt found it once and she knew what it was for i was like ah shit.or when you go out to toke then you come home and your parents are in the kitchen or near the door and they look at you and your like shit and torque onto the comp.
ur bladder is on fire govenah
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

about the essays thing ur probarly right but hae you seen how high :wink: if you havent rent it or buy it any stoner needs to see it
Hero of the Computer Age
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Hero of the Computer Age »

4-20PM wrote:Another thing not to do is write essays
I did it once and i was talking about one thing and in the middle of a sentence started writing about something completly different And the worst part is I turned it in
Don't do projects either you'll forget where you put things :cry:
Oh man it's the contrary for me. I wrote so many essays when i was stoned. Never got below 86% on any of them. Thats me though, Personally i wouldn't recommend it but works for me. But something never to do when you're baked is shave. I was shaving my beard and went to go smoke a spliff, came back to continue and it felt so fucked up. I had to stop and spent half a day looking like a retard.
Superhero of the Computer Age - In Flames
Substance G
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:58 am
Contact:

Post by Substance G »

Old thread. But I am going to run next time I'm high. Sounds like it'll be fun. :)
:)
[url=http://www.howstrange.com/gallery/cat_rolling.gif][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/daginobino/Photo_0219.jpg[/img][/url]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

its just the same as running normally but you get out of breathe faster.
flynn

Post by flynn »

and fall over more......
skarry
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:17 pm
Contact:

Post by skarry »

ya-that-would-be-gross-o-


1.never-try-to-fly
2.dont-talk-to-ur-parents
3.dont-glance-at-a-cop
4.dont-walk-around-the-house
kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:28 am
Contact:

Post by kinglucifer2000 »

GirlSetsFire wrote:i don't know about the essays thing. i had to write the first 30 pages of a movie for my screenwriting class and i was stoned pretty much every time i sat down to write. it turned out really great and i got an A. i also wrote pretty much every paper for this semester at the last minute and under the influence, those went well too and they were always really funny.

i would always get blitzed before math class and i'd ace the tests. the two times i went to class sober to take tests i got an F and a D.

it would appear that weed makes me smarter.
this chick is a true smoker.a high doesent faze her like a normal person.shes prolly been smokin 4 a long time so it acually helps her more than if she didnt smoke it.its the same with me.
kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:28 am
Contact:

Post by kinglucifer2000 »

skarry wrote:ya-that-would-be-gross-o-


1.never-try-to-fly
2.dont-talk-to-ur-parents
3.dont-glance-at-a-cop
4.dont-walk-around-the-house
u suck dude.use clear eyes.u can walk around but if u cant walk good when ur high then u shouldent smoke rookie.number one better be a joke.if u glance at a cop make sure u have secret pockets like me if ur that paranoid of getting searched just cause u look at them.or dont carry it on u.im sorry but ur a jack ass.
kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:28 am
Contact:

Post by kinglucifer2000 »

weedguru flynn wrote:and fall over more......
i never fall over cause im high.my feet are always steady.
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

haha wen im really baked and i look down at my feet as i run, iuno its just fucked up they run really awkwardly, even tho it feels normal. A lot of times you do stuff you dont realize
kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:28 am
Contact:

Post by kinglucifer2000 »

your just not used to smokin that much probably because you have trouble typing in this forum.
The_Noob
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 9:20 pm
Contact:

Post by The_Noob »

skarry wrote: 4.dont-walk-around-the-house
I know this was a while ago but why not?
huh?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users