As a smoker would you be offended if..
Moderator: Moderators
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
Well I saw him today, he handed this mexican gangster something, put it in his pocket, then the mexican gangster guy gave him something which he put in his pocket. So i'm pretty sure he deals now (or maybe that's the guy who he buys from). Hopefully it won't be hard to get some, all I have to worry about now is 1.) getting ripped off, or 2.) him thinking i'm some sort of a snitch
[img]http://www.zigzag.com/images/ZZ-M.gif[/img]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
[quote="Mr Skunky"]i feed my cat speed and she wont stop running around. i also shove coke up her nose to make her angry.[/quote]
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
just be like... ya so ive been wanting to try weed for sometime now cuz i looked on the internet and did some research, i noticed you smoke? so i was wondering if you could hook me up.... it was hard for me to do it, but i finally ask this guy cuz he asked me infront of my freinds if i smoked and said no, then i messaged him and told him that ive actually been wanting to try it, he siad he could hook me up
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
Jim777
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1015
- Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:17 pm
- Contact:
weed can fuck your brain up
some ppl become shyer (if thats a word) and even more anti-social when they start to smoke on daily base
that shit affects 20-30% of the potheads
if u allready shy and have a hard time sayin hi to strangers i dont know if weed is a good thing
if u love the buzz, just dont abuse it
ive seen ppl getting social problems cuz of weed and its scientificly proven that it can fuck you up
some ppl become shyer (if thats a word) and even more anti-social when they start to smoke on daily base
that shit affects 20-30% of the potheads
if u allready shy and have a hard time sayin hi to strangers i dont know if weed is a good thing
if u love the buzz, just dont abuse it
ive seen ppl getting social problems cuz of weed and its scientificly proven that it can fuck you up
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]
-
Ikku
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2687
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
- Contact:
Ah, weed makes me antisocial. If I'm in a social situation I usually don't try to smoke myself retarded, there are better drugs for being around people. Weed is kind of a selfish high for me cause I get high and don't talk much.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
Haha, I finally asked him today, he was HELLA cool about it. He showed me all the ropes basically, went down to the 7/11 where all the guys sell it, and got me a dimebag, he asked this guy for a pipe and was like "wanna do it here?" I was like "haha, not at school" so he was like "do you got a piece?" I said no, so we went into 7/11 and bought some extra long zig zags. I asked if he could roll it for me. He was like "ha ok" so we just sat down on some stairs and started chatting, and he was like "shoulda got regulars i never worked with extra longs". He said he "triple rolled" it because it was too loose. I asked him about the quality and he said it wasn't that good, and it was from a part of the plant that he says isn't the best quality, i forget what he called it.
But anyway, used half of the bag and was like "it aint good quality but since it's your first time you're gonna get hella high". I just shook his hand and said thanks, and gave him the rest of the bag. (he was broke so he was really happy).
Overall he was really cool about it, even told me who to avoid to not get ripped off, and I only spent 12 bucks. He also offered to smoke with him anytime. Damn this stuff smells strong though.
Thinking of smoking tonight ..
But anyway, used half of the bag and was like "it aint good quality but since it's your first time you're gonna get hella high". I just shook his hand and said thanks, and gave him the rest of the bag. (he was broke so he was really happy).
Overall he was really cool about it, even told me who to avoid to not get ripped off, and I only spent 12 bucks. He also offered to smoke with him anytime. Damn this stuff smells strong though.
Thinking of smoking tonight ..
-
B RoCkS1010
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:53 am
- Contact:
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
-
stonersteve305
- Casual toker

- Posts: 30
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:00 pm
- Contact:
nice
way to go man. weed is great isn't it?
-
Anonymous Dude
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: nice
at first i was like "im never doing this shit again" but i learned to just relax and take it, i can see what all the fuss is about this little plant, and it's so cheap!stonersteve305 wrote:way to go man. weed is great isn't it?
-
sickkid90
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 754
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 am
- Contact:
ahhh me too man... you feel all paranoid... your heart feels reall big and like.. arg!!!! but then when it calms down your just like cool....... i whitied on like 5 giant bong rips, an hour later i went to a group project at the park,... i was SOOOOO fuckin high man...... good they didnt notice.. they were all goody goodies
im gettin me my sack tommorow finally (hopefully my dealer will come through for me this time) me and my freind are gonna prolly smoke it tommorow too.. hes sleeping over
peace my stoner brottassss
im gettin me my sack tommorow finally (hopefully my dealer will come through for me this time) me and my freind are gonna prolly smoke it tommorow too.. hes sleeping over
I don't breath unless its weed.
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Look, you've got people like your very close mates, now I never under no circumstance and to no person will sell weed, ever.
If my friends are out I'll either smoke them out or give them a joint to roll, the thing behind that is 'If my mate gets me weed for a joint,i'll just give it back when I'm stocked again' which is awesome: no small change involved just friendship and trust.
Then you have those acquaintances like I have down here at the skatepark behind my house. Those are 17 year old kids whom we hang out with during the summer (they're always hanging around the park so we kinda got to know them last summer, funny kids, just a bit annoying once you add weed ).
They're the kind of fuckers that see you smoke a joint and 'jump' you five of them going 'can I have a toke, can you give me the roach?' shit like that, won't let someone just enjoy his/her joint without being all over them for a pathetic toke.
These people, and strangers, don't ever get any, I share a joint with them, like one out of ten (remember the saying don't give to receive?)
well they Live to receive
not good, i hate them.
Now to top it all off you got the fuckers that come towards you at parties going 'can you sell me a joint' that's so aggravating! You knew there was gonna be a party tonight! you knew you was gonna like to smoke a joint! BUY YOUR OWN IN ADVANCE FOR FOOKS SAKE!!!!
So yeah, basically, no one ever buys pot from me, not even my good friends /brother...
If my friends are out I'll either smoke them out or give them a joint to roll, the thing behind that is 'If my mate gets me weed for a joint,i'll just give it back when I'm stocked again' which is awesome: no small change involved just friendship and trust.
Then you have those acquaintances like I have down here at the skatepark behind my house. Those are 17 year old kids whom we hang out with during the summer (they're always hanging around the park so we kinda got to know them last summer, funny kids, just a bit annoying once you add weed ).
They're the kind of fuckers that see you smoke a joint and 'jump' you five of them going 'can I have a toke, can you give me the roach?' shit like that, won't let someone just enjoy his/her joint without being all over them for a pathetic toke.
These people, and strangers, don't ever get any, I share a joint with them, like one out of ten (remember the saying don't give to receive?)
well they Live to receive
not good, i hate them.
Now to top it all off you got the fuckers that come towards you at parties going 'can you sell me a joint' that's so aggravating! You knew there was gonna be a party tonight! you knew you was gonna like to smoke a joint! BUY YOUR OWN IN ADVANCE FOR FOOKS SAKE!!!!
So yeah, basically, no one ever buys pot from me, not even my good friends /brother...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
SpRi7e
- Ganja God

- Posts: 5208
- Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
- Contact:
The only time I'd ever sell weed to people is if they barely smoke and it was worth more than $20 worth of it, or if someone is dumb enough to make me an offer I couldn't refuse (hehe) I've actually lost one of my best friend because he fucked me over with a shit load of stuff and it made me not trust anyone for about 6 months or so.
If you want to hear what happened then keep reading, but if not then...well you know, stop reading.
So I bought a glass bowl, and a bong online and had it shipped to my old friends house. He went to go drop off my glass piece 2 WEEKS AFTER HE RECEIVED THEM and I bought an 1/8 of really good bud. So we ended up smoking up and when I got home he left his jacket with his glass bowl and my glass bowl plus about 2.5 grams of bud in his jacket and his bowl and weed were sticking out in the open but he didn't feel like going upstairs to get the jacket with the stuff in it. So my mom finds then pieces and the weed and I get grounded for a month. Of course since he's allowed to smoke he doesn't get in any trouble and acted like nothing happened but since his laziness I got grounded for a month plus I wasn't trusted for a long ass time. Then he said his mom broke my glass bowl that costed $20 and it was the best bowl I've ever seen too. BUT, she doesn't break his glass bowl and he gets to keep it. He still has my bong at his house and since I'm not allowed at his house no more he won't let me take it to another friends house because he's a little bitch saying he doesn't want to leave it outside or for me to go in his house to get a bong because "his mom wants it to stay at his house". Then on top of that he still owes me $40 (the $40 he said he would pay me back in 1 week after I bought them) and tells people he's fucking me over not giving me the money by saying he never has money yet he smokes about an 1/8 a week or so. He just pisses me off so much how he fucks pple over and acts like nothing happened. He's lost so many fucking friends by doing stuff like that. I guess I'm done letting my anger out right now and you can get on with your day.
If you want to hear what happened then keep reading, but if not then...well you know, stop reading.
So I bought a glass bowl, and a bong online and had it shipped to my old friends house. He went to go drop off my glass piece 2 WEEKS AFTER HE RECEIVED THEM and I bought an 1/8 of really good bud. So we ended up smoking up and when I got home he left his jacket with his glass bowl and my glass bowl plus about 2.5 grams of bud in his jacket and his bowl and weed were sticking out in the open but he didn't feel like going upstairs to get the jacket with the stuff in it. So my mom finds then pieces and the weed and I get grounded for a month. Of course since he's allowed to smoke he doesn't get in any trouble and acted like nothing happened but since his laziness I got grounded for a month plus I wasn't trusted for a long ass time. Then he said his mom broke my glass bowl that costed $20 and it was the best bowl I've ever seen too. BUT, she doesn't break his glass bowl and he gets to keep it. He still has my bong at his house and since I'm not allowed at his house no more he won't let me take it to another friends house because he's a little bitch saying he doesn't want to leave it outside or for me to go in his house to get a bong because "his mom wants it to stay at his house". Then on top of that he still owes me $40 (the $40 he said he would pay me back in 1 week after I bought them) and tells people he's fucking me over not giving me the money by saying he never has money yet he smokes about an 1/8 a week or so. He just pisses me off so much how he fucks pple over and acts like nothing happened. He's lost so many fucking friends by doing stuff like that. I guess I'm done letting my anger out right now and you can get on with your day.
Peace Not Greed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users