Mescaline

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

For those who are interested in other aspects of mescaline, such as myself, here is the PiHKAL entry for Mescaline:
http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... l096.shtml
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

tarential, you've tried peyote before? and if so, what was it like? i'm rather curiousabout the whole thing
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

great, now yall got me wanting mesc soooooo bad, i'd even try peyote lol, sounds very appealing, all the stuff i like bout lsd, and none of the stuff idont!
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I would have liked to, and was expecting to, have an exciting visual day, but I seemed to be unable to escape self-analysis. At the peak of the experience I was quite intoxicated and hyper with energy, so that it was not hard to move around. I was quite restless. But I spent most of the day in considerable agony, attempting to break through without success. I learned a great deal about myself and my inner workings. Everything almost was, but in the final analysis, wasn't. I began to become aware of a point, a brilliant white light, that seemed to be where God was entering, and it was inconceivably wonderful to perceive it and to be close to it
Sounds pretty damn accurate to me!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

If you try Peyote, don't just eat it. Take the cactus, and fry it first, with butter and mushrooms. Its actually not bad that way.

Anyhow, expect some stomach problems, because no matter how you do it, its very hard on your stomach. Nausea is common.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

but that's what pepto bismal is for! heheheh
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users