The Smell...

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

you cant just spray random smells, its obviously covering something up.

a little citrus scent balances out the bud smell.
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Tarential wrote:
Herbal $tu wrote:I LURVE THE SMELL DONT LIKE GETTIN RID OF IT oops caps cant be assed deleted and typin again :S
Fewer keystrokes by three to delete it and retype it than to explain to us what happened as you did.

Just in case you were curious.
for gods sake stop nit pickin at every little thing man argh buzzkill damn
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Herbal $tu wrote:
Tarential wrote:
Herbal $tu wrote:I LURVE THE SMELL DONT LIKE GETTIN RID OF IT oops caps cant be assed deleted and typin again :S
Fewer keystrokes by three to delete it and retype it than to explain to us what happened as you did.

Just in case you were curious.
for gods sake stop nit pickin at every little thing man argh buzzkill damn
Freedom of speech, deal with it. I'm not harming you in any way. Don't read my posts.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users