Page 2 of 10

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 11:29 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
^I agree, I particulary like the third one down too.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:25 am
by Caro
Image

yarr, can we see this as a larger pic? You are so beautiful girl, I'll have a hard time not voting for you ;)

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:50 am
by lift
How safe is it to post one up in hurr?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:22 am
by 4*20
Image

Image

Image


These are all old ones, i'll post some more recent. =)

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:23 am
by 4*20
Whoa, it's kinda not workin :?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:32 am
by Skwerl_Butt
:o Thank Yous Alot!!..

<<<I guess I'll send that one into the Miss WeedGuru Comp 8) :P ...being that its gettin alot of attention..LoL...let's see if I can post a larger one:

Image

Hope it works :D


and Chicka..I saw the second pic for a split second then it just disapeared..pretty strange :?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:35 am
by Skwerl_Butt
:lol: :lol: I dunno if you guys will be able to see it good..but I painted my fingernails black with weed leaves on them.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:49 am
by Nessus
The sig says it all... Hopefully.. :?

- Nessus

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:52 am
by Caro
Ya I like your sig Nessus - cheers!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:56 am
by herbal stu
1 YEAR OLD! (Not me the pic)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:35 am
by Caro
Huh huh huh...that's the cutest picture ever $tu...great hair, snappy dresser, plus I know you a stoner dude and nice and toned....I'll shut up now

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:37 am
by herbal stu
Chicka wrote:Image
=)
Is that your Mom in the foreground of that pic?

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 5:43 am
by Caro
Chicka's Mom has got it goin on.....


lol sorry I couldn't resist :P

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:44 am
by Tlicious
Weedguru Caro wrote:Chicka's Mom has got it goin on.....


lol sorry I couldn't resist :P

LOL :lol:

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:35 am
by Cyanid3
Dude $tu i have to say man, in the pic with the glasses and the bandanna u bear resemblance to mouse, from the matrix, when he's all pimped out. You definitely got a kool look going for urself.
And also, chicka u r very beautiful...
Image
Image
Image
ImageI count my guitar as part of me...
Image