FREE BEER!!!

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
SlowOnDro
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:21 pm
Location: Nazo, PA
Contact:

Post by SlowOnDro »

Ahh I'm sorry about the double post my computer was being a shit but can you see my pic in my sig now?
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/linux/fluxation/toke.jpg[/img]
stompy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:05 am
Location: fort collins colorado
Contact:

Post by stompy »

ahh, thx alot bro, ill try to tune in as much as i can... dono really what GMT is though... o well il figure it out somehow but yeah... thx for seeds and sorry for stealing your special word, lol
[img]http://www.public.iastate.edu/~andthomp/sealab.gif[/img]
[img]http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1641/03rk8.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

thanx $tu :wink:
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

stompy u stole my special word be that w00t?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
flynn

Post by flynn »

isn't that tom's word $tu hahahaha....*smiles cheekily*
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

flynn wrote:don't be saying woot that's $tu's word and he gets pissed when people use it :mrgreen:
HEY I ALWAYS SAID W00T EVEN BEFORE I CAME TO THE FORUMS!
Not fair, hu-huh.
So here's my different ways of saying woot.
-w00t.
-wOot!
-wOo0OoO0ot™ <----- That one's mine though, don't anybody touch it or imma kick their impolite asses!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

w00t is my word I may not have invented the fecker but its myword none the less!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

woot!
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

damn straight but leave my word alone damn u!! Its gettin abused now its only meant for special oocazionz!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

I doot art
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

Now that was just mean i saw free beer and was intrested and its just someone trying to get seeds, can you take seeds off people? do it to thread author :P
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Yes, moderators can take seeds. I prefer to reserve that function for rude infractions, though. :lol: I rarely take seeds away. Just because you can do something doesn't make it right to do.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Amen although if ya can smoke GO SMOKE STOOPID! :p
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
stompy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 8:05 am
Location: fort collins colorado
Contact:

Post by stompy »

yeah, i scored that nug fair and square bymyself! and also, back in warcraft3, i used w00t's long lost cousin pwn and its brothers pwned and PVVN3l), but i still like w00t's family, like whoot and whoops.
[img]http://www.public.iastate.edu/~andthomp/sealab.gif[/img]
[img]http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/1641/03rk8.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

well use one of w00ts brothers then and leave me to my w00tings!!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users