All I got left..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
super21girl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: dd

Post by super21girl »

justin wrote:super21girl where in michigan?
up? or downstate?

yeah bulk is the only way to go.
the smallest amount i'll buy is a half oz. just because If I get ripped off I can still sell it and make my money back.
maybe even make 10-20$ profit if im ripped off.
Grand Rapids, baby! (Southwest Michigan)
xBlackSails420x
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:23 pm
Contact:

Post by xBlackSails420x »

justin wrote:super21girl where in michigan?
up? or downstate?

yeah bulk is the only way to go.
the smallest amount i'll buy is a half oz. just because If I get ripped off I can still sell it and make my money back.
maybe even make 10-20$ profit if im ripped off.
Why get ripped off? I never let a deal go wrong. I bring my people, they bring theirs, we usually meet at this abaondone church up here in OceanSide, we scope out the dank, weigh it, and it's a done deal.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i get passed the shit, i feel it make sure its right, then flick the cash over
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users