How my life changed for the better

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

weedguru tom wrote:sounds liek that site is just scooping up the ppl that dont know whether to belive or not. its called brain washin`, i belive that we are just as we are.. flesh and blood, im my own person
Yes it is called brainwashing and the christians have been doing it for two thousand years. Everyone that's talkin all this bull should at least take the time out to read the site. God is real and so is Jesus I never said they werent but their just not the beings you think they are. Anyways ever since I've done the dedication Ive already opened my third eye and have a guardian demon who is the FINEST WOMEN I HAVE EVER MET and she has peircing red eyes. She was brought to me by satan to give me knowledge so that the human race isnt destroyed which is the point of all the satanist that are alive at the moment.. Just dont judge me before you read the damn site.
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

ZxIverson wrote:You have a right to beleive what you want, but I'll say that I beleive in Jesus Christ, that he died and rose from the dead, and is the son of God.

There is proof that Jesus was real... there is no proof that Satan is real, however I know that he is. That site said he created the universe... what a load of garbage.

Normally I'm tolerant of such things, but this is sort of annoying me..
No it didnt say he created the universe if you read it right. Read the part on exposing christianity. If you dont beleive me just light a candle of any color and ask "Is satan real?" and you will get an answer that usually comes in a warm loving energy as he IS NOT EVIL like everyone thinks he is when I first met one of his demon I cried with joy and because of all the bioelectric energy that was flowing through me so if you really think its a load of garbage just ask with the burning candle.
extremesister
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
Location: West Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by extremesister »

Ok I decided to have a look at this site, I myself was involved with a CULT when i was younger (Thanks parents). Lucky my parents got out before it got too heavy!!! This my friend looks like the traites of a cult. Im all for freedom of speech, but i don't think this is a place to preach a religion. This is subject is gonna cause alot of flamming, religion is such a personal thing, which should be kept personal and can cause alot of offense.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Mac dre - The gospels were written about 40 years after the death of Jesus. If they were written several thousand years later, the bible would have to have been written in our own time. :lol: Your post makes it sound like you're retarded, which I know you aren't. Think about stuff like that before you post it. ;)

Interestingly, the non-bible referenced to Jesus are few. The Romans did keep a record of the people they crucified. Other than that, there are only two other written references to Jesus. One writer said that he was a sorcerer, and that his death spawned a cult. The other said he attracted great crowds with his gimmicks. :lol: Considering that Jesus was a carpenter nobody, it's pretty significant that he is referenced by these writers. Obviously something was going on, and he did have some kind of [supernatural] power that made people notice him and write about him.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

blah, to many things to comment on here. in the most short and concise way i can think to write...

1 - street pharmacist, your full of shit. im tolerant of other people regilions and all, but cmon, you have a "gaurdian demon"....

2 - I tried the candle thing 3 times. absofuckinlutely nothing happened.

3 - if this "religion" really is true, that would mean that theres a chance for christianity to be true, which would mean that in practicing whatever the hell joyofsatan.com is practicing, youd be going to hell (which isnt something that sounds to exciting) :(

4 - just to add to the ongoing conversation, ive heard many theories that jesus did indeed posses powers, but supposedly he just used 12-13 percent of his brain instead of the usual 10 percent that we use. ACTUAL phsycics (the select few that actually have power and work with the police) use 11-12 percent of their brains.
Last edited by tankooo1 on Mon May 03, 2004 8:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
stoner12
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:45 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by stoner12 »

i read a little and i think that was enough. i guess if that helped you in some way i am happy for you but i dont believe in satan and i definately dont believe in god.... i dont because if you cant see them or touch them then they arent real right? everyone on here is real.... but i dont see god or satan anywhere. i just dont think they can be real.... besides god never helps me - makes life worse if anything.
:::-Jackie-:::
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

tankooo1 wrote:blah, to many things to comment on here. in the most short and concise way i can think to write...

1 - street pharmacist, your full of shit. im tolerant of other people regilions and all, but cmon, you have a "gaurdian demon"....

2 - I tried the candle thing 3 times. absofuckinlutely nothing happened.

3 - if this "religion" really is true, that would mean that theres a chance for christianity to be true, which would mean that in practicing whatever the hell joyofsatan.com is practicing, youd be going to hell (which isnt something that sounds to exciting) :(

4 - just to add to the ongoing conversation, ive heard many theories that jesus did indeed posses powers, but supposedly he just used 12-13 percent of his brain instead of the usual 10 percent that we use. ACTUAL phsycics (the select few that actually have power and work with the police) use 11-12 percent of their brains.

1.Your an idiot and you obviously didnt go to the site.

2.Go with a pure mind not with your's(full of shit)so that's pretty much not gonna work for you.

3.Christianity is true but not what you think it is because youve been lied to like the gullible idiot that you are and hell is real but that is the complete opposite of what you think it is.

4.Jesus used all of his brain and could do watever the hell he wanted their not superpowers or anything everyone has them your just blocked out of using it because it has been supressed by the church but anyone can access these powers it just takes years of meditation.

p.s.-I'm going to try to curse you but im still new at this whole thing and I dont have enough info about you to do it but i'll still try
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

You can say "you're full of shit" (not encouraging it - there are certainly more respectful ways of saying it), because that is an attack on your opinions, not on your person. Calling someone an idiot or retarded is not cool. Let's just calm down and not take eachother's opinions so personally, ok?

PS - it also isn't nice to curse people
Did your website tell you that you will be revisited threefold any harm you do by cursing?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

I wasnt really gonna curse him just by having a negative energy towards him by itself will do him harm which isnt really a curse I just didnt want to explain the whole thing. Getting me pissed off is like pissing Satan off because I am his child so anything that is said to me is said to him and he stands for justice so in the end they just end up doing themselves more harm.
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

lemme emphasize here: ...

lmao i shouldnt have to fear pissing off satan, if he really is the great guy your saying he is. and i did go to the site. how the hell can you believe all that shit? you call me gullible while you yourself are practicing a religion that you found on a website. lol.

ps - im agnostic. how more open minded and tolerant about religion could you be.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

LMFAO

Don't believe in that cult bullshit, because that's exactly what it is- cult bullshit. You can't summon demons, or summon any spirits or anything that the site says, and just because you found a hot girl who believes in that doesn't mean its true. She sounds like trouble to me, anyone who takes that stuff seriously and makes it a part of their everyday lives ends up being fucking miserable and crazy. Trust me I should know, even though I'm completely agnostic. I don't believe in 'God' really but I'm not saying he doesnt exist.
Last edited by clashcityrocker on Tue May 04, 2004 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

By the way I was talking about that Satanist crap, joyofsatan.com

And Mac Dre, Jesus DID exist. Its FACT, not a fucking story. Whether 'God' exists or not, is up for every person to decide for themselves. If you decide to worship Satan, then you've joined the crappy little teenage angst filled gothic group, probably. I know only one person who is a Satanist and ISN'T gothic, he's just a ****ing idiot.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

street pharmacist wrote:
tankooo1 wrote:p.s.-I'm going to try to curse you but im still new at this whole thing and I dont have enough info about you to do it but i'll still try
LMFAO, let me know how that goes.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

clashcityrocker wrote:LMFAO

Don't believe in that cult bullshit, because that's exactly what it is- cult bullshit. You can't summon demons, or summon any spirits or anything that the site says, and just because you found a hot girl who believes in that doesn't mean its true. She sounds like trouble to me, anyone who takes that stuff seriously and makes it a part of their everyday lives ends up being fucking miserable and crazy. Trust me I should know, even though I'm completely agnostic. I don't believe in 'God' really but I'm not saying he doesnt exist.
I only beleive it when I see it not because some website told me. She's not a girl she's my gaurdian demon If I hadnt seen her I wouldnt have believed it.
User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

clashcityrocker wrote:By the way I was talking about that Satanist crap, joyofsatan.com

And Mac Dre, Jesus DID exist. Its FACT, not a fucking story. Whether 'God' exists or not, is up for every person to decide for themselves. If you decide to worship Satan, then you've joined the crappy little teenage angst filled gothic group, probably. I know only one person who is a Satanist and ISN'T gothic, he's just a ****ing idiot.
HAHAHAHAHAH! Your confused it has nothing to do with that.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users