Names

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
c4rdsh4rk_88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 514
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 11:02 am
Location: BC, Canada
Contact:

Post by c4rdsh4rk_88 »

my names vijay...i got some nicknames like j.o'n, vij eazy, mac spoogie
"Think for yourself and question authority" - Timothy Leary
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

The Daddy aint a nick name im the daddy...
And yeah the holdiong area was nice wernt to sure why two guys had to watch you wee when all you did was travel on a tram with the emain united firm....
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
squirrel-master
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:29 pm
Contact:

Post by squirrel-master »

kyle or brownie whatever u prefere
yah, whatever eh?
User avatar
stick969
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 5:23 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by stick969 »

Mike here but most of my friends call me Huff
User avatar
leafe420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 2:53 am
Location: mass
Contact:

Post by leafe420 »

my name is erick with a ck not a c or a k both c and k put together ck erick
my dream women
User avatar
The Venal Marijuana God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 455
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:54 am
Contact:

Post by The Venal Marijuana God »

daddy i cant see how your godwhen im clearly the venal marijuana GOD you can be the god of all dem bitches but never weed. :P by the way my name is brendan, nicknames are: brenny boy, tank, hashie and leafie i think you guys know where i get my last two from. :wink:
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

The Venal Marijuana God wrote:hashie and leafie i think you guys know where i get my last two from. :wink:
I know I know!!! hashie comes from you eating hashbrowns in McDonalds every morning, and leafie because you have a gardening job! Am I right am I right?





lol sorry, just felt I needed to be retarded again today 8)
Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 215
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 2:30 am
Location: Yellowknife NT Canada
Contact:

Post by Hughgro »

I AM THE HUGH!
forums.joerogan.net
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

<---- jon
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

john
Sailing the TH Sea
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

my names sean but my boys usually call me homes or sean john and yes john is my actual middle name
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
lawnmowerman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:36 am
Location: illinois
Contact:

Post by lawnmowerman »

LYLE IS WHO I AM ANGEL IS WHAT I AM CALLED there is nothing i can not do in the proper alloted time.
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Lol I think you all know my name is Caroline but quite a few call me Caro...my nickname is Ter...except for one person who has on occasion called me C-Funk....
My cats call me "mreworow!?" which translates to "where's the wet food, biatch"!?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I could of sworn I posted here before. Either there's a bunch of threads like this, or I'm going crazy. But anyway... Hi! My names Tyler, but my friends call me T.D. Wonka.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

d-funk? t-d-wonka? WTF
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users