Weedguru Sammy wrote:I can maybe understand baccy in a rollie, but i'll never understand baccy/bud bong mixes, that shit is rank.
my friend does this and it really pisses me off. we were having a sesh at my house and i went to go off and get a beer, when i came back there was baccy in the bong mix. i was "like wtf man?" and he replied " it makes it less harsh." he got nut punched and we rolled that shit into a joint......fucken pussy.
I always thought the reason why cats in Europe laced their shit with tobacco, was because in most of the countries, weed is legal, so its easier to get the most potent shit. Therefore, their weed was stronger than Canada's and US's weed. So what they would do is stuff half of it with green and the other half with tobacco but its so premium grade that you get the same high...I don't know if its true or not, but that's what I heard from someone. *shrugs*
Completelty untrue. We do get good bud, but i doubt it's any better than the stuff you get in your country, (Unless ur in Mexico). Also, the only European contry that has legalised so far is Holland, and that place does have some quality shit.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
I think you might be on to something there. Here in England we get some seriously strong skunk at the moment, but we never roll joints with pure bud. In fact, if you do, people accuse you of wasting weed. The way I see it, we either get great weed or we don't want to waste our money. Besides, putting rolling tobacco in makes the smoke better if anything.
no baccy in my joints, but that doesnt mean my bud's any less potent, just means i roll smaller joints or get higher off of a single joint.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
canadianbud wrote:no baccy in my joints, but that doesnt mean my bud's any less potent, just means i roll smaller joints or get higher off of a single joint.
Haha i still roll fat j's, im saying like if they roll a fat one with baccy ill use the same amount of weed and just put no baccy in, so it makes like a thinner one. I've been known to roll 2.5+ in joints, but i dont smoke those to myself, i smoke em with like 3 or 4 friends.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
i think people who put tobacco in their Joints is so they can conserve their weed...i normally roll with tobacco but if i have alot i will make pure joints..cause i normally dont have anymore than $10 worth
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !