New members, introduce yourself
Moderator: Moderators
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
- super21girl
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
I'm a newbie..
I just joined today. I wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in the States and I am hoping to maybe find some new smoke buddies in the SW Michigan area. I'm 22, female, and I love to smoke the ganja
..looks like a fun site.
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
- super21girl
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Ganja is my best friend
Well I half ass go to university. I smoke about a 1/2 oz a week. I am trying to really ration it though because I really can't afford to smoke that much. I would appreciate any tips you all might have on prolonging the high and making your stash last. I mostly smoke out of water bongs. But I've recently, through tons of practice (which I didn't mind too much
), learned how to roll joints and blunts. Go me. I try to stay a little buzzed most of the time. I am usually successful. I live in an apartment so sometimes I get really paranoid. It sucks because I don't really have any stoner friends so I smoke alone most of the time. But the ganjas always keep me company. I usually hotbox my bathroom or this closet that I have. Where do you all smoke?
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Re: Ganja is my best friend
Same for me, all my girlfriends are non-smokers, well they tried weed, but they have some boyfriend-rules like "oh, I told my boyfriend I would not smoke, I'm so proud of myself I haven't smoked in a year", stupid shit, like weed would kill them or like they would cheat on their man because of weed. Anyway, I enjoy smoking, and I share my passion with anyone who is interested into it. It's their own choice, as well as smoking is mine.super21girl wrote: It sucks because I don't really have any stoner friends so I smoke alone most of the time. But the ganjas always keep me company.
- 2high2move
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:44 pm
- Location: Georgia
- Contact:
- clashcityrocker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2419
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
That's what I said when I first came here... actually this is one of the FEW places on the web where you will find friendly people (stoner or not)2high2move wrote:I Cannot express how glad I am to find a stoner friendly corner of the web. (my first post!)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
- CloudHead
- Casual toker

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:21 am
- Contact:
I dunno when i joined... but.. Hello! =D
this is THE coolest forum i have ever been on, thanks to everyone here who makes this place rock =D
i dunno... i mostly smoke alone in my room before i go to bed, but it's paranoid sometimes cause i gotta remain undetected from my mom.. but whenever she's out and i got my pothead buddy heathen over, we just hotbox the bathroom =D ... I dunno how i manage to not get caught... i think it's all the insence i burn... but then she might think thats supicious o_o ohwell! i mostly just sit around and draw and listen to music when im baked, and i enjoy it quite alot =D
this is THE coolest forum i have ever been on, thanks to everyone here who makes this place rock =D
i dunno... i mostly smoke alone in my room before i go to bed, but it's paranoid sometimes cause i gotta remain undetected from my mom.. but whenever she's out and i got my pothead buddy heathen over, we just hotbox the bathroom =D ... I dunno how i manage to not get caught... i think it's all the insence i burn... but then she might think thats supicious o_o ohwell! i mostly just sit around and draw and listen to music when im baked, and i enjoy it quite alot =D
[img]http://i.xanga.com/ReiAyanami/tb.gif[/img]
[img]http://a.1asphost.com/Soda/px08.gif[/img]
[img]http://a.1asphost.com/Soda/3752.jpg[/img]
[url=http://sigx.yuriy.net][img]http://sigx.yuriy.net/images/skin/Periwinkle/1/xFierenza.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://a.1asphost.com/Soda/px08.gif[/img]
[img]http://a.1asphost.com/Soda/3752.jpg[/img]
[url=http://sigx.yuriy.net][img]http://sigx.yuriy.net/images/skin/Periwinkle/1/xFierenza.png[/img][/url]
-
Hardy
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:37 am
- Location: Montreal, Qc
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Elsey22
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:22 pm
- Contact:
new to site
hi im new to weed guru i was looking for a message bored that i could ask questions and make comments. usually im a smart ass. hope to here from you thanks cathy
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- Hoglet
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
- Location: Wandering.
- Contact:
Hi i'm high.
I am new and have smoked for a while.I am an open minded person with a bit of a quirky sense of humour.I like all kinds of music and books and I am hoping to broaden my horizons by getting to know you all.I live with my fiance who I think is a mad bong,joint,tulip maker well he makes all kinds of smoking paraphenalia.I am always high so excuse me when my brain lets me down.By the way I am called Hoglet because I hog whatever is being smoked(accidently of course).That's all folks.
-
redeye
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:34 pm
- Location: Norfolk
- Contact:
Hello!
Just thought id introduce myself!
I Have been a smoker for 15 years and although i have dabbled in other highs, in the end i decided to stick to the weed, I sell cars for a living and live with my girlfriend, So much for this stuff fucking up your life! Just stumbled across this site and looking forward to chatting with other like minded folk with a mature attitude to the herb!
Just thought id introduce myself!
I Have been a smoker for 15 years and although i have dabbled in other highs, in the end i decided to stick to the weed, I sell cars for a living and live with my girlfriend, So much for this stuff fucking up your life! Just stumbled across this site and looking forward to chatting with other like minded folk with a mature attitude to the herb!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users