laters
Moderator: Moderators
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
d_funk
- Casual toker

- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:05 am
- Contact:
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
d_funk wrote:So you smoke weed , but your your step dad wont let you go on a weed site on the computer that must be tough![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Give it a rest mate the fact you got another post about 'deals' for 8ths / Qs / Halfs / Os doesnt make you look smart
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users