Saw my teacher in town, while blazed

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
Location: Stoned Soliloquy
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Falkon »

It was a weird weekend just gone, and on Saturday I went to town with my mate to pick up some fresh weed and to have a spliff. Then while we were both totally stoned, we saw a teacher from our school - a teacher who hates me.

I was just wondering if anyone else has had a run in with a teacher / family member while stoned.
I used to skip school some days and a blackbelt from our (mine and my friends ) karate studio would see us walkin around in town and wave to us...
its fuckin funny because hes done it multiple times, knows that were in school.. and is like 56 years old..
Image
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users