Page 3 of 117
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:48 am
by Shadow
weedguru_animal wrote:People get banned for a number of reasons. as for the original banning of funk doc and bj detroit, that was unanmimous admin/mod decisions to ban them.
Unanymous? Don't make me laugh. You had three mods support you in that decision, namely Anex, Sammy and Higher. And two out three have regretted that support already. The third one is still AWOL.
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:51 am
by Shadow
And just how unanymous was the decision to ban me this time?
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:51 am
by Lam-ina
What are you talking about? A fight? Cool!
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:54 am
by jonny cockeral
Shadow wrote:weedguru_animal wrote:People get banned for a number of reasons. as for the original banning of funk doc and bj detroit, that was unanmimous admin/mod decisions to ban them.
Unanymous? Don't make me laugh. You had three mods support you in that decision, namely Anex, Sammy and Higher. And two out three have
regretted that support already. The third one is still AWOL.

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:56 am
by Shadow
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:56 am
by Lam-ina
Haha people getting banned for nothing here? Oh no..
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:59 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
No only for instegating problems
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:01 am
by Shadow
Weedguru Greenthumb wrote:No only for instegating problems
you might want to add 'with certain people'.
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:03 am
by Lam-ina
Weedguru Greenthumb wrote:No only for instegating problems
oh
there sure are alot of problems here
smoke a joint or somting
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:51 am
by weedguru_animal
how crazy is it that on that last page of posts, 8/12 of them was one poor kid, talking to himself!!!
this is madness!!!!
pyscho , please leave us alone!
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:05 am
by The Dissident
Yeah, Greenthumb, it's kind of obvious Shadow and I are the same. That wasn't my point.
And thank you, animal, for proving my point by deleting my post. I'm still waiting for an IP check comparison on Shadow and Lam-ina.
Also, I think I'm gonna start making some screenshots, so your petty attempts at silencing me will be useless from now on.
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:07 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
NOONE ACTUALY GIVES A FUCK WETHER OR NOT YOU ARE HERE MAN SO GIVE IT UP AND START POSTING UNDER SOME OTHER NICKNAME WITHOUT GOING 'BOO, Im funk' again
jesus fucking christ man, shouldnt you be out there in the 'Leuven Ghetto' acting gangsta, skinny white man?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:55 pm
by stoker
Um. hello. My name is Tristan and I am a first time poster here. The site seems to be pretty cool, there is lots of information on here.
I feel very awkward posting here though, it seems as this may be a private closed board? I have never seen a board with so much arguing going on, usually the admins delete that stuff? How come not here?
Do I have to be invited to come here?
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:57 pm
by jonny cockeral
nah you dont have to be invited feel free to post
Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:59 pm
by stoker
Oh ok thanks. I was afraid someone was going to bite my head off!