When u high do not even try this!

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:24 pm
Contact:

Post by blazed4dayz »

The hiding your eyes thing..there are some of us (like me) that smoke every day but have some sort of wierd reaction, no matter how much i smoke, i always get really red eyes...and putting in eye drops only works if i put them in before i start. I make sure I always have eye drops if im going to smoke just to be safe an all.

But the whole eye thing, if you hav long hair that goes past your eyes, just cover it up a little...it helps if you aren't in a class or something but are around people that would mind you being high.
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

Yeah, I have long hair that kinda covers my eyes, but its in dreads so it doesnt cover them completely and i feel that if theyre only partly covered then it actually draws attention to them. Luckily tho i also wear tinted glasses and very rarely get redeye anyway so its not really that much of a problem for me. Oh also, i've had hayfever all my life, so i can use that as an excuse.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Is this like the random 'don't do this' thread?


Ok, so I was drunk, really drunk, and I desided I didnt want to swallow my saliva.. and you know how smart drunk people can be.. what do I do?
I grab a full astray, and spit in there.. yep, It was me. Ash all in my face, man did it suck.
What the hell was I thinking?
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

thats revolting... yet genius at the same time. well done you :-D i love drunk/stoned impluses.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
lottso
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Bay Area 7 oh 7
Contact:

Post by lottso »

dont ever and i mean ever play football or baseball in front of hot girl when your high. you just make yourself look like a retard (well i did when i tryed) but yeah cant catch when im high.
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

Baybee wrote:Is this like the random 'don't do this' thread?


Ok, so I was drunk, really drunk, and I desided I didnt want to swallow my saliva.. and you know how smart drunk people can be.. what do I do?
I grab a full astray, and spit in there.. yep, It was me. Ash all in my face, man did it suck.
What the hell was I thinking?
I did the same thing when i was hotboxing my bathroom. i was ashing into the sink and the ash wasnt coming off, so i held it over the sink and blew, blowing all the ash over my counter, such a pain in the ass.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

haha, yeah.

Wanna hear something sad?


I've done it twice..
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
User avatar
danno_rollin_blunts
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: earlsdon coventry UK
Contact:

Post by danno_rollin_blunts »

if you can do exams/essays stoned then i envy you. im the opposite. when im stoned it takes me at least 10 seconds to a one word anser to someone. when me an my mates smoke we just use non verbal contact.
for example pointing to the dr pepper means "pass it my way, im parched" or clicking your fingers would mean "change the episode, weve watched it 3 times already and i dont find it entertaining anymore"
but anyway....if i could retain an able mind whilst high.......id be high all the time.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users