Your most addictive munchie?
Moderator: Moderators
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
linkkid
- Bonghead

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 am
- Contact:
-
sickyle
- Bonghead

- Posts: 188
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
- Location: maryland
- Contact:
-
themagicbus
- Casual toker

- Posts: 84
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:47 am
- Contact:
-
onelove-maryjane
- Bonghead

- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:12 pm
- Location: canada
- Contact:
-
longjohnsilver
- Bonghead

- Posts: 115
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:53 am
- Contact:
-
gatorhater1005
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:45 am
- Contact:
-
Tokin42
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
- Contact:
-
joey is a noob
- Casual toker

- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:59 pm
- Contact:
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
twizzlers man, i can never just have a few. by the time its over, the bag is always empty. any kind of gum is a good mucnhie cause your constantly chewing on it and you dont clear out your cabinets. personally, i love grape big league chew, its packed full of flavor and you can load up on as much as you want. plus, you can have fun blowing bubbles...
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart
-
SToNeR ChRiS
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
- Location: Where gravity no longer exists
- Contact:
Finally someone who agrees with my initial postswanee89 wrote:twizzlers man, i can never just have a few. by the time its over, the bag is always empty.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
-
swanee89
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1722
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:21 pm
- Location: Illinois
- Contact:
-
shambandito
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 5:54 pm
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
-
Cat_ScrAtch
- Casual toker

- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:47 pm
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users