Weedguru Higher wrote:Oh wait, I know what he means
Can someone tell me how to post You Tube videos directly on the screen?
That is the weirdest J I have ever seen in my life. I think I'll try it. Is the roach just tightly rolled paper or what? I actually just learned about roaches last night.
Actually "rolling it" looks way easier than the way I was taught.
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:58 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
flyinhigh wrote:i think thats back rolling... i think french rolling is another name for it.
you are correct on both counts
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 am
by WeedGuru_Flow
French/Back rolling is quite simple,it just takes a bit of practice to get everything right, the first time I managed to roll one I fucked it up by burning off too much paper--> start all over :p
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:59 am
by Weedguru Higher
Toonces I used your video in a rolling guide
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm
by Weedguru_Fire_Inside
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:French/Back rolling is quite simple,it just takes a bit of practice to get everything right, the first time I managed to roll one I fucked it up by burning off too much paper--> start all over :p
exact same happened to me. i ended up with little holes all the way up the seam.
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:00 pm
by wgToonces
Cool stuff Higher, cheers for the Karma
After I seen that video I kept backrolling for like a week straight. Then it just got boring. It's good to do it when you're with someone new to weed to show them something cool or w/e, apart from that..meh.
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:30 am
by Ikku
Haha ya'll are a bunch of stoners I understood exactly what he meant the first time. Never seen someone do it with a joint but one of the first people I ever smoked with rolls his blunts backwards.
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:10 am
by Bubbles
Ikku wrote:Haha ya'll are a bunch of stoners I understood exactly what he meant the first time. Never seen someone do it with a joint but one of the first people I ever smoked with rolls his blunts backwards.
was i the only one who understood it besides you? you just fucked my that word that means remembering things.
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 am
by Ikku
Yea I guess so. He means he tucks the far end of the paper under the gummed end which is closer to him and rolls it toward him right?
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm
by Bubbles
Ikku wrote:Yea I guess so. He means he tucks the far end of the paper under the gummed end which is closer to him and rolls it toward him right?
thats how i interpreted it
Re: Does anyone else back to front?
Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:06 am
by wgToonces
Ikku wrote:Haha ya'll are a bunch of stoners I understood exactly what he meant the first time. Never seen someone do it with a joint but one of the first people I ever smoked with rolls his blunts backwards.
Lol, I could easily pull 500 posts of yours that proves youre a stoner haha..."stonerchris" no?