How fast do you go through an Oz?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

Man I wasn't gettin defensive man that's just how I talk everyday. If you think the swearin and s**t was gettin defensive don't cause that's how I always talk dude. I agree yall got some awsome s**t. But don't all start a big disagreement and s**t. Man I'm high right now so this is gettin on my nerves. :x
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

dude bc bud is incredible. and 120 an ouncce cnat be tat good

around here we only deal with good shit. 300 dollar an ounce crazy bc dro. the most expensive pot ive smoked was 570 dollar an ounce haze (i didnt buy it, this big time drug dealer my friend knows (he pushes like 3 pounds a week) smoked me up with it. it was INCREDIBLE. 1 rip and i couldnt stand.
An Epic Man Of Legend
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Why are people always like ''i smoke this much, so that makes me cool'' and others are like ''I don't believe you, you fucking poser twat'' It don't matter how much a person did or do not smoke, it's how blazed you get.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

its yin yang and all that things have to be balanced on one side u got tarential and on the other u got the peeps he calls and then get defensive.

shhhhhhhh

It happens!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Damn straight.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
eazeyo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by eazeyo »

Herbal $tu wrote:its yin yang and all that things have to be balanced on one side u got tarential and on the other u got the peeps he calls and then get defensive.

shhhhhhhh

It happens!
hahaa the theory.
[img]http://friend.outeraspects.com/dudestuff/Image236.jpg[/img]
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

its not fair to say that its not how much they smoke that matters, its how high they get. they are just two unrelated things. in a discussion such as this, where people are comparing how much they smoke, what matters is how much they smoke, not how high they get.
An Epic Man Of Legend
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I AM ADAM wrote:its not fair to say that its not how much they smoke that matters, its how high they get.
Matters? Excuse me? None of this matters.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

touche
An Epic Man Of Legend
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I AM ADAM wrote:dude bc bud is incredible. and 120 an ouncce cnat be tat good
I can get 25 grams of good quality weed for 100 euros (110 bucks).
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

As of summer, I'll be able to get it for $50 / oz. Killer chron, too.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

holy christ tarent, im coming up there just for that. how do you know about this deal so far in the future?
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Luke wrote:holy christ tarent, im coming up there just for that. how do you know about this deal so far in the future?
Buddy mine is growing 10 plants outside and another 15 inside.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

nice nice, mail me some man haha
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Tarential wrote:
Luke wrote:holy christ tarent, im coming up there just for that. how do you know about this deal so far in the future?
Buddy mine is growing 10 plants outside and another 15 inside.
dont you live in Vancouver or close??? you should sell me a Oz for like 60 or something haha i could come over and pick it up with some people.. shit we would prolly buy a couple for 120 :D proooofit for youuuuu lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users