chicks and weed!
Moderator: Moderators
-
lift
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Someone who actually "delivers it hot and fresh" is out on the street doing that. You are some punk kid in your parents basement trying to act cool.
this statement is just pure stupid. It is almost beneath me to dignify this one with an answer it's so bad in your desperate attempt to defend nothing. So Carlton go ask someone what it means thats IF you find someone to talk to:)
this statement is just pure stupid. It is almost beneath me to dignify this one with an answer it's so bad in your desperate attempt to defend nothing. So Carlton go ask someone what it means thats IF you find someone to talk to:)
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
I never read all the msgs...I read the 1st page, but I hate it when chicks diss weed....its like screwed. U can't *fully* diss it until u've tried it. Sadly my best friend is like that...she really doesn't like weed, and as of now I'm *supposed* to be threw with weed...FOREVER, cuz of her. I'll tell her I quit...but fuck that, I aint. I wish sometimes she'd chill the hell out. 
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
A few months ago there was this girl i really liked and she liked me too and there was this rumor she was gonna make her move at this huge house party comin up. I got there and she gave me a big hug and was asking all flirty and nice, then she goes, "You smell like weed, you dont smoke weed, do you...?". Im proud of smoking so I told her,"yeah, I also grow the stuff", and she just walked away, wont even look at me in the hallways at school now
eff it chances are i dont wanna be with someone who is trying to change me
eff it chances are i dont wanna be with someone who is trying to change me
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Kronix he didnt sacrifice it really did he? She sacrificed it he was bein open like you should be if someone cant accept u for who u r then r they really worth it?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Just read back and read this how can u say he some kid in his parents bedroom tryin to be kool??? Leave this guy alone man his statement didnt get on my nerves and it was me who it was aimed at dont start dissin I took it as it was dealt with it and am now a m8 of this guys. He dont deserve this kinda abuse and belittling.Tarential wrote:Judging by your intelligence, you definitally don't want this to turn into a flame thread. You saying that you deliver it hot and fresh was so incredibly stupid. Someone who actually "delivers it hot and fresh" is out on the street doing that. You are some punk kid in your parents basement trying to act cool.lift wrote:Oh yeah, hot and fresh. You are so cool. I want to be just like you.
Just started going to weed forums around November and the main thing i noticed is there’s hardly any flames, in some cases NONE. I love a good read without retards giving others shit for no reason, so they could just stand out and get some attention. There’s always one or two sad lonely fucks that do this. I think we know who that person is in this case
Tarential just like some hoes do you crave for attention that much? Ones its gone do you need it like a crack or something?
I’m tired of acknowledging busters like your self. What kinda of reply is "Oh yeah, hot and fresh. You are so cool. I want to be just like you."
Yes you do want to be as cool as me. Don't try that hoish shyt on me again. Don't wanna turn this into a flame thread.
He didnt have no argument with you me and him were all settled why u have to jump in and abuse this guy like that without him personally insulting u?Tarential wrote:Oh yeah, hot and fresh. You are so cool. I want to be just like you.lift wrote:making one mistake dosent make someone an illiterate. I dont read over my shyt i drop it hot and fresh like how its suppose to be.
Pathetic.
Tarential m8 settle down not needed and b4 u start shoutin me down like ya did this guy dont cos these forums aint the place u wanna throw some abuse at me find me on msn or if u want insult people keep it in the PM's just dont go dissin people in public for no good reason.
Rant over lights up and calms down some.
PEACE!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- bl8o m8o
- Bonghead

- Posts: 344
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:00 pm
- Location: Brighton [UK]
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
4*20
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
- Contact:
Hmmm... again, love, sweet love
But let's get back to chicks & weed. I use to think weed was a killer, weed was bad, weed was evil and all that shit, until the day i realized it wasnt, about 6 months ago.
I have a lotta friends, and between all, i only know few that enjoys smoking. My closest friends never do drugs, only sometimes on occasions. So i pratically don't really say i smoke weed, cause i don't feel like them thinking i'm a perverted form of chick. I don't know, i stepped the part where i tought weed was evil, but i guess they never did.
They also say stupid shit like imma get addicted, it's gonna lead me to coke n stuff, ect...
Well i know what i'm doin' and weed just gives me a good feeling. I don't smoke for 'em, i smoke for myself. So i don't say openly i smoke weed to non-smokers, but i enjoy doin'it with stoners like me. Here is like deliverance, i love weed, and i'm proud of it. So because of that, weedguru rux. amen
POWER TO THE STONERS, no matter if ur a chick, a guy, an homosexual, black, red or white, just love weed and love yourself.
But let's get back to chicks & weed. I use to think weed was a killer, weed was bad, weed was evil and all that shit, until the day i realized it wasnt, about 6 months ago.
I have a lotta friends, and between all, i only know few that enjoys smoking. My closest friends never do drugs, only sometimes on occasions. So i pratically don't really say i smoke weed, cause i don't feel like them thinking i'm a perverted form of chick. I don't know, i stepped the part where i tought weed was evil, but i guess they never did.
They also say stupid shit like imma get addicted, it's gonna lead me to coke n stuff, ect...
Well i know what i'm doin' and weed just gives me a good feeling. I don't smoke for 'em, i smoke for myself. So i don't say openly i smoke weed to non-smokers, but i enjoy doin'it with stoners like me. Here is like deliverance, i love weed, and i'm proud of it. So because of that, weedguru rux. amen
POWER TO THE STONERS, no matter if ur a chick, a guy, an homosexual, black, red or white, just love weed and love yourself.
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
- thaielysium
- Bonghead

- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:57 pm
- Contact:
Blessed Be 
And, in response ... I never thought that weed was bad ... but once I did give my boyfriend a hard time about tokin. But his grades were dropping and shit .. I just didnt realize that he was just stupid
But, it did take that first toke for me to realize that weed is a gift to mankind ... makes me think that more people should atleast try it before they decide.
And, in response ... I never thought that weed was bad ... but once I did give my boyfriend a hard time about tokin. But his grades were dropping and shit .. I just didnt realize that he was just stupid
But, it did take that first toke for me to realize that weed is a gift to mankind ... makes me think that more people should atleast try it before they decide.
Last edited by thaielysium on Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get a taste of religion, lick a witch :P
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
Hahaha, no, i'm pretty sure he really doesn't want to be like you. Better get that through your head.lift wrote:Tarential just like some hoes do you crave for attention that much? Ones its gone do you need it like a crack or something?
I’m tired of acknowledging busters like your self. What kinda of reply is "Oh yeah, hot and fresh. You are so cool. I want to be just like you."
Yes you do want to be as cool as me. Don't try that hoish shyt on me again. Don't wanna turn this into a flame thread.
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
-
eazeyo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 471
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am
- Location: NY
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users