if u want to download a series or pretty much anything then download a bit torrent client for example bitcomet http://www.bitcomet.com then go to http://www.suprnova.org it has everything you could ever desireweedguru flynn wrote:i just got the dvd rips from all three series off my friends ipod. about 7gb worth haha
The Simpsons vs. Family Guy
Moderator: Moderators
-
BigDave
- Bonghead

- Posts: 302
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:32 am
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- Sammy
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2547
- Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
- Location: British Columbia
I.R.S. Representative:Well sir, I'm afraid that your not qualified for a tax refund.
Peter:AAAHHHHH... ohh sorry, i still haven't gotten over the loss of party of five.
I.R.S.: Well as I was saying you are not getting a tax refund.
Peter:AAAHHHHHH... oh Party of Five. What were you saying?
IRS: You're not intitled for a tax refund.
Peter: AAHHHHH!
IRS: Was that for Party of Five again?
Peter: No, that was for my tax refund! What the hell is Party of Five!?
Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy: Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy : No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy: Que?
Peter: Lois, you've got a sick mind!
Lois: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter: Oh, I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.
Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.
Peter: Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.
, some of my favorites
Peter:AAAHHHHH... ohh sorry, i still haven't gotten over the loss of party of five.
I.R.S.: Well as I was saying you are not getting a tax refund.
Peter:AAAHHHHHH... oh Party of Five. What were you saying?
IRS: You're not intitled for a tax refund.
Peter: AAHHHHH!
IRS: Was that for Party of Five again?
Peter: No, that was for my tax refund! What the hell is Party of Five!?
Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy: Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy : No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy: Que?
Peter: Lois, you've got a sick mind!
Lois: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter: Oh, I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.
Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.
Peter: Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
Peter Griffin has nothing on Homer Simpson!
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?
Marge: You were drunk.
Homer: And how.
Homer: Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
Homer: Oh Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.
Apu: Nickel off on expired baby food!
Homer: Whoo hoo!
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?
Marge: You were drunk.
Homer: And how.
Homer: Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.
Homer: Oh Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.
Apu: Nickel off on expired baby food!
Homer: Whoo hoo!
-
tweedle
that episode is too much, im cracking up just thinking bout itWeedguru Sammy wrote: Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy: Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy : No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy: Que?
-
VaNN
- Bonghead

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: usa
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
I just finally voted after much debate and viewing of posts and I have to go with Homer because he is the original one . I probably watch more family guy but its Homer and Homer is a good guy. Plus he smoked up hard in that one episode where he got prescribed to marijuana because of the crows i think... they clawed his eyes so he got dope for it .
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users