Page 3 of 7

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:10 am
by BigDave
weedguru flynn wrote:i just got the dvd rips from all three series off my friends ipod. about 7gb worth haha
if u want to download a series or pretty much anything then download a bit torrent client for example bitcomet http://www.bitcomet.com then go to http://www.suprnova.org it has everything you could ever desire

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:15 pm
by BUDA
id say family guys its so random it is made for people on drugs simpsons is good but id vote futurama if it was there i have every box set and i fucking love them

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:19 pm
by flynn
hell yeah man, futurma is one of the funniest shows ever....i rate it

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:56 pm
by weedguru tom
hmv have most box sets of familyguy, simpsons and futerama on sale all the time, i got series 1 and 2 of family guy for £20

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:13 pm
by Funk Doctor
Fuck that, over here series one of FG alone costs 60 euros.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:21 pm
by weedguru tom
thats why i said 'sale' =D

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 7:52 pm
by Funk Doctor
They're on "sale" here as well :x

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:04 pm
by Sammy
got all the family guy seasons for $40 cdn and the futurama seasons for $30, i think i like futurua better, Dr. Zoidberg is a funny motherfucker :D

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:33 pm
by cutthecashflow
Futurama is the best got all the seasons. Allthough im not gonna lie I love it when Peter has his flashbacks in family guy.

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:47 pm
by Sammy
I.R.S. Representative:Well sir, I'm afraid that your not qualified for a tax refund.
Peter:AAAHHHHH... ohh sorry, i still haven't gotten over the loss of party of five.
I.R.S.: Well as I was saying you are not getting a tax refund.
Peter:AAAHHHHHH... oh Party of Five. What were you saying?
IRS: You're not intitled for a tax refund.
Peter: AAHHHHH!
IRS: Was that for Party of Five again?
Peter: No, that was for my tax refund! What the hell is Party of Five!?


Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy: Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy : No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy: Que?

Peter: Lois, you've got a sick mind!
Lois: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter: Oh, I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.

Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.
Peter: Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.



:lol: , some of my favorites

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:16 pm
by Funk Doctor
Peter Griffin has nothing on Homer Simpson!

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine making course, and I forgot how to drive?
Marge: You were drunk.
Homer: And how.

Homer: Old people don't need companionship. They need to be isolated and studied so it can be determined what nutrients they have that might be extracted for our personal use.

Homer: Oh Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and eskimos.

Apu: Nickel off on expired baby food!
Homer: Whoo hoo!

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 10:41 pm
by tweedle
Weedguru Sammy wrote: Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy: Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy : No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy: Que?
that episode is too much, im cracking up just thinking bout it

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:46 am
by VaNN
Simpsons =)

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:47 am
by flynn
haha its a tie!

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:29 am
by cutthecashflow
I just finally voted after much debate and viewing of posts and I have to go with Homer because he is the original one . I probably watch more family guy but its Homer and Homer is a good guy. Plus he smoked up hard in that one episode where he got prescribed to marijuana because of the crows i think... they clawed his eyes so he got dope for it .