J's or blunts

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Essex, England UK
Contact:

Post by Cheeba »

Well when given the choice I would rather smoke a blunt than a J simply because blunts contain more weed than a J.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

it can, but it doesnt always...kinda sad
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I'm a blunt guy personally, it's all I ever smoke anymore except for the occasional bong bowl.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

i like blunts on occasion..but id rather Js cause of money thing..33 papers for a $1.00 or 1 blunt for $1.00...not like it matters...but say ur in this situation....buy a big bag of weed and only have enough money left for 2 blunts or 2 or 3 packs of papers...what u gonna go with
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

2 blunts. That's what the bong's for. :twisted:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

lol good point...id probably buy a blunt and papers if i had a bong that wasnt homemade...but since i dont id probably go with papers...and if i get money go back for a blunt! or 2 but like i said...im usually short on money
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
phil
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:59 pm
Location: Kent, England
Contact:

Post by phil »

Here we need a bit of otbacco to make sure it burns. If it burnt well enough on its own i'd say fuck the tobacco but it's needed to keep it burning easilly.
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

what kinda blunts are you using?
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

GodHand Kronix wrote:I'm a blunt guy personally, it's all I ever smoke anymore except for the occasional bong bowl.
If you ever perform in Belgium, get me a backstage pass! :lol:
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:
GodHand Kronix wrote:I'm a blunt guy personally, it's all I ever smoke anymore except for the occasional bong bowl.
If you ever perform in Belgium, get me a backstage pass! :lol:

¬_¬

psssst


twisted method broke up

:(
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

nowhere wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:
GodHand Kronix wrote:I'm a blunt guy personally, it's all I ever smoke anymore except for the occasional bong bowl.
If you ever perform in Belgium, get me a backstage pass! :lol:

¬_¬

psssst


twisted method broke up

:(
yeah ..but Kronix posted something about hooking up with some other guys..i forget who or when now....
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
nowhere
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:15 am
Location: Cornwall - England
Contact:

Post by nowhere »

purple monkey wrote:
nowhere wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:
GodHand Kronix wrote:I'm a blunt guy personally, it's all I ever smoke anymore except for the occasional bong bowl.
If you ever perform in Belgium, get me a backstage pass! :lol:

¬_¬

psssst


twisted method broke up

:(
yeah ..but Kronix posted something about hooking up with some other guys..i forget who or when now....
cool
[img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9862/nowheresig39rr.jpg[/img]
mattyboy
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:11 am
Contact:

Post by mattyboy »

I always put tobagee in my weed, it doesn't taste gross, it tastes good. and it doesnt give you a headache it gives you a nice ass head buzz.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I smoked my secong ever blunt a few weeks ago. I think its great to smoke when you're with a crowd. I'm gonna be lightning them up more often now I think.
Image
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

Higher has only smoked 2 blunts in his life??! thats crazy.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users