Top 5 Favourite Drugs?
Moderator: Moderators
- godSend
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:26 am
- Location: Medicine hat ab
- Contact:
No, My defination of drugs is something is in all senses mind altering. While weed is just a slight alteration of myself. Plus it's just a hobby really. I've never found myself not being able to function on a count of not smoking weed. It relaxs it doesn't allow me to function. That would suck.
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]
-
AJRULES4
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:41 pm
- Location: birmingham
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
crack?AJRULES4 wrote:1. Weed
2.Crack
Addictive but goooood
Hey do you popele know wheather you can get weed easy in marmaris in turkey????????
omg
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
Scratch
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
- Location: inhale...exhaleee..
- Contact:
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
Honestly, Crack dosent fuck you up as bad as everyone thinks. Jus because someone is smokes crack/crack addict dosent mean they're some horrible junkie. To be honest, Most people i know that reguarlly smoke crack are some of the most respectful people i know. They may not be able to hold a regular job, They may not be what society wants them to be. But i still welcome them with open arms. IT CAN FUCK YOU UP, Do not get me wrong, It can, And if you keep at it most likely it will. But i know many many many crack addicts who are comepltly fine people. To be honest i work for a crack head alot, He runs his own bussiness.
People need to quit being so judgemental all the time.
People need to quit being so judgemental all the time.
-
jonny cockeral
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6131
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
- Location: Newcastle, England
- Contact:
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
ehhe, everytime i think about crackheads this scene from 'Dont be a menace to people in south central while drinking your juice in the hood'
'I suck yo dick maaan'
'I suck yo dick maaan'
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
BGDetroit
Yeah, See, Not many crack heads are like that at all. Some of them end up like that in the end, But i personally dont associate myself with any like that. And i do associate myself with 20-30ish crack users.ElderFlow wrote:ehhe, everytime i think about crackheads this scene from 'Dont be a menace to people in south central while drinking your juice in the hood'
'I suck yo dick maaan'
-
XxEGeorge27xX
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
- Location: Cleveland
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
-
Psycho
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 615
- Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
- Location: Masse
yer not everyones a fiend,its only when they start robbing off old ladies and shit that happensBGDetroit wrote: Jus because someone is smokes crack/crack addict dosent mean they're some horrible junkie.
*Jada-Spic runs in to greet Cazper*
[img]http://img82.echo.cx/img82/5073/britneyeatsfortwo1qr.gif[/img]
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin,
I got a nine in my pocket,
And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it
-
Smokin Joe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 248
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
- Location: California
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
