noob here.. but why?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

They consider you a high risk driver because you are a known drug user and or possessor of drugs. It's really messed up...my ex got pulled over and he (stupidly) had left a roach in his ashtray. They arrested him, impounded his car, and he lost his license for 6 months plus you got to pay for drug abuse classes and crap like that....I mean that was driving related yeah, but the way I understand Michigan state law, your license gets suspended for any drug offence. I am not 100% positive though. It's a pain in the ass over here...you have to be careful. Well I guess that's only if you care.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Haha that sucks some balls. Another reason why Im glad I dont live in America. I cant wait till I get my car, I really need to book them lessons
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

most jobs over here pay every wk or every 2 wks. so if u get paid every wk buy a oz a wk, if you get paid every 2 wks then buy 2 oz.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Oh, thats alright then. I think I would prefer getting payed every week
Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
Contact:

Post by Bonglovingirl »

Oh and I only smoke an ounce a month sometimes a little more... I used to smoke two but my throat got seriously fucked so I cut down. I appreciate it more now, and I can pay more bills. If I could afford it and my throat could take it, I'd probably smoke an ounce a week :spliff:
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

an oz a month? when i used to sell i was smokin about a qp a wk. i was selling a hp a wk and smoking a qp a wk. now i just buy. within the last 2 weeks though i have found some really good connects. these new connects get pretty good weed and hook it up. its not mids or chronic, its just mexicos finest (a lot of people smoke that here). its cheap, and you get a lot for your money. not bad stuff, i mean it gets you high, but not as quick as mids or chron do. i met this guy 2day who can get qp's of fire for a bill, usually 120. and found this other guy who will hook me up w/ that mex weed for $45 an oz (usually $50). that guy w/ the fire says its lighter green than most of the fire in my city w/ bright red and orange hairs in it. so im going to try and save and buy from him and see how good it really is. if its not as good as he says it is, i still got 3 other connects that always get good bud and hook it up fat
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

I don't get it.... Fire? Mids? Regs? I know what they all mean, but why do people use these terms?
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:I don't get it.... Fire? Mids? Regs? I know what they all mean, but why do people use these terms?
Around here terms like nug/mids/schwag/brick/regs are all used to associate with price.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

exactly. i guess its an american thing. because if you say regs, nug, chron, schwag, bricks, you allready know the prices. i think the only reason we do that is because once the dealer says that then we know how good the quality is, and we will know how much we are going to get for our money.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

In England, well London and probably the rest of England, you get Skunk or Weed. Skunk being the good stuff, weed being the shitty shit
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

man ive been looking for skunk for a while. i mean real skunk. that stuff is so hard to find in my city. but if the "good" stuff is called skunk, then ive been getting skunk for the past wk and a half
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

an Oz would last me a while, i normally only smoke on weekends and occasionally on weekdays but if i smoked everyday i dunno really know...not that im a noob smokers its just i control my days when i smoke...n the middle man thing, ive already really met the dealer n shit its just more the fact that if i go overthere n go right up to his door n get the shit n such he is worried about getting caught n such, the middle man is my good friend who doesnt smoke anymore n the shit ive gotten from him is never schwagg
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

But why would it matter if you went or your friend?
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

i dunno, it doesnt bother me too much just that my friend got a job so hes rarly ever home or i call at wrong times
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Thats why you should go get it yourself
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users