that actualy makes a LOT of sense to me so i agree and dr.greenthumb i saw donnie darko nice movie but their time travel is unrealisticDarth Inhaler wrote:Honestly, if anyone ever found out how to time travel and I found out, I would destroy all their plans.
I think about time travel alot, and that's just something we shouldn't mess with.
If you were to travel to the future, it would be a future WITHOUT you, because you'll be in some machine or something. So even if you did go into the future, it may be NOTHING like it would be if you had just waited.
Know what I mean? Then by you going back to the present and telling people about the future, that could cause the future to change creating a parrellel universe to the future to travelled to see.
Do you understand what I mean?
Quantum Physics...
Moderator: Moderators
-
mr.hookah
- Bonghead

- Posts: 212
- Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:31 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users